Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630180 times)

I will say this again, but i changed a few things.

Name:Caden100
BL_ID:9890
Previous Experience: Cool blockhead's server, Doodlebug's server, Dawn's server, Arctic9blox's server.
Who recommends you?: Cool Blockhead, Dawn, And some other friends i been for years
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I can event, build, and i'll mostly be on the server. and kick poeple who aren't playing by the rules
Your Timezone/Region: California, U.S.A, North America.

Reposting your applications doesn't make me review them any faster, and, infact, makes them less likely to be accepted.

Reposting your applications doesn't make me review them any faster, and, infact, makes them less likely to be accepted.

Ah   k

We should have a boss designing competition and the best one get their boss made into the game :o

Can we buff the medic to 150 HP?

Hellmaster is being an ass on the server.

He starts whining at how Rotundo is unbalanced and should be removed when Penthsalia is the most balanced.
I kindly tell him that if you use strategy you can use a flamethrower on him.
But he calls me an ass and ingores me with a mod, while insulting me.  

He starts whining at how Rotundo is unbalanced and should be removed when Penthsalia is the most balanced.
I kindly tell him that if you use strategy you can use a flamethrower on him.
But he calls me an ass and ingores me with a mod, while insulting me.  

yep typical hellmaster hold on I'll come straighten things out

so am i ever gonna get that list of precise, specific stuff i should be making for this or what

so am i ever gonna get that list of precise, specific stuff i should be making for this or what
Could take some time.

pecon, last time i replied was....about 12 pages ago, So how do i know if you read it or not.

pecon, last time i replied was....about 12 pages ago, So how do i know if you read it or not.

He replies to most if not all admin apps on weekends.

Can you update the boss battles website?

An idiot named "follower of God" was on this server a few minutes ago, doing what usual Christianity haters do: "OGM BELEVE IN GOD OR YOU''LL GO DOWN 2 BUN," "DUN CUSE ITS SIN," "BELIEEV IN GOD". He was first kicked then he came back only to get perma'd by Niobium after a few more minutes of "BIB:LE IS TRU BELIV IN IT". I would get screenshots but sadly my Blockland slowed down terribly after I tried to take one on Single Player mode and I had to shut it down.

TL:DR: Christians, Y U NO B SMART?!

why are you associating every single christian ever with one moron