Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630145 times)

why are you associating every single christian ever with one moron
because
he is a christian
so that's two morons :cookieMonster:

Great news everyone. The server is out of debt thanks to donations and a kind purchase of something I made.

Here are what the extra money will go to:
    Admin of the month winnings
    Possibility of hosting a second server for something completely different?!

I know that word of this has been going around, Bushido offered to remake all the normal's weapons for us. We need to compile a list of all the weapons we need and very specific details on how each one should work. I'll be looking for suggestions on this and may make a few polls to decide between certain things.

why are you associating every single christian ever with one moron
Actually, I've seen MANY.
MANY.
Many other Christians that just blatantly trash the entire religion.

Great news everyone. The server is out of debt thanks to donations and a kind purchase of something I made.

Here are what the extra money will go to:
    Admin of the month winnings
    Possibility of hosting a second server for something completely different?!

I know that word of this has been going around, Bushido offered to remake all the normal's weapons for us. We need to compile a list of all the weapons we need and very specific details on how each one should work. I'll be looking for suggestions on this and may make a few polls to decide between certain things.
Fun!

We need to gather all the admins

Here is a list of the weapons I think should be made.

Whirlwind Launcher~Launches the boss like the Halo Rocket launcher but the boss but spins the player for about half a second
(on direct hit) (may cause seizure)

Silver Shooter~Like the Six Shooter except it pushes the boss a little.
(Can be used to give the player a small jump boost when shot at the players feet.)

Star Scatter~Like the Scatter gun but when the boss is hit the player gets a one second boost
(Low chance of getting) (Right click to use) If deployed in the air the player can jet for 5 seconds.

MediGun MkII~Same as the original one but players get slowly healed when healing others.

Tumble Candy~makes the player Tumble (one use) (can be used to break falls)

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 09:15:49 PM by Fastlex »

Whirlwind Launcher~Launches the boss like the Halo Rocket launcher but the boss but spins the player for about half a second
(on direct hit) (may cause seizure)

so it's basically a rocket launcher only it makes the player throw up a little inside

Silver Shooter~Like the Six Shooter except it pushes the boss a little.
(Can be used to give the player a small jump boost when shot at the players feet.)

so it's like a rocket launching revolver

... why not just get the rocket launcher

Star Scatter~Like the Scatter gun but when the boss is hit the player gets a one second boost
(Low chance of getting) (Right click to use) If deployed in the air the player can jet for 5 seconds.

when would this be useful

MediGun MkII~Same as the original one but players get slowly healed when healing others.

... why don't medics just do this innately

Tumble Candy~makes the player Tumble (one use) (can be used to break falls)

parachutes exist. plus, tumble could end up with players phasing all over the place

also, really? one time use? that's barely even a safety net. this could probably be a power-up, something that drops from the sky or randomly spawns or something

why would those weapons be made
when would they come into play

are these weapons things that can be BOUGHT? are these like, donator prizes? i'm not touching those. goes against my MORAL COOOOODE

We're working on a list atm

We won't ask you to make any donor weapons lol.

Read my pm.

Could i suggest a weapon?

Flamebolt: An upgraded version of the flamethrower, it can shoot fireballs like the fire breath item but the fireball is a lot slower and does less damage then it's fire breath counter part. It can be brought at the shop for 800 points. However like all stuff in the shop, it's a one round use only.

Application:
Name:mr.awsome
BL_ID:34066
Previous Experience: i have been admin on cat123 server and its prety crazy and i love you boss battles
Who recommends you?:Boldin81, untamed, blendi
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):im a very good builder i dont abuse and you have a really fun server. iv been on other peoples boss attles but i think yours is still the best
Your Timezone/Region:U.S.A

i wasent sure how many people had to recomend you so i put 3 if i need for plz telll me

hpoe i get accepted

Application:
Name:mr.awsome
BL_ID:34066
Previous Experience: i have been admin on cat123 server and its prety crazy and i love you boss battles
Who recommends you?:Boldin81, untamed, blendi
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):im a very good builder i dont abuse and you have a really fun server. iv been on other peoples boss attles but i think yours is still the best
Your Timezone/Region:U.S.A

i wasent sure how many people had to recomend you so i put 3 if i need for plz telll me

hpoe i get accepted

Mr. Awesome claimed to be admin on pecon7's server on his application for my server

What servers you have been an admin on: i was admin on cat123's server and pecans  for a while

YAY I USED TO BE DUMB ASS

HE TOOK MY ADMIN AWAY BECAUSE I WAS FRIENDS WITH BLAKE1