Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628088 times)

I really think the pyro's jets should have less fuel. I'm getting tired of people hiding in the shelf. Untamed, the admin, decided to hide from one of the users. I left the minigame to knock him off, and he decided to forget around and get himself killed. The boss told him to not hide, as he was the mech boss and couldn't get to him.

Although this hostility towards the users in the server is not a new thing for Untamed.

Shortly after, he started harassing a user.

Also, after he got himself killed, he and Niobium started to out me for being a 'badmin'.

He was about to "attack" the boss by hiding in the house.

And THEN, shortly after that, Giroian was the boss. I went afk shortly for less than a minute, and Niobium left the minigame. While Giroian was capping the point, he jetted up to the point and launched Giroian while OUT of the minigame. After Giroian got after him, he fetched me in front of Giroian even though I was afk for less than 30 seconds at that point.

Niobium would be me.

While Giroian was capping the point, he jetted up to the point and launched Giroian while OUT of the minigame. After Giroian got after him, he fetched me in front of Giroian even though I was afk for less than 30 seconds at that point.
Bolded I actually did do, albeit only once. Sorry.
(i might try to fix that later if nobody else does.)

I don't know how you got fetched, that wasn't me.

Also, after he got himself killed, he and Niobium started to out me for being a 'badmin'.
This part I was joking. see: misspelt text.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 09:41:46 AM by PowerDag »

ike: that's what the capture point is for

ike: that's what the capture point is for

well forget I completely forgot about the capture point

Why does the constructor say "Set up sentries" when you can only place one?

Jordan Hart
Almost EVERY freebuild i've been to, SenyorPerpyHooves server, Demopan?'s server, lol police's server and Cannon666's server.
SenyorPerpyHooves & Demopan?
You should accept me because I have tons of ideas that will improve the server and keep it fresh, and i am also a decent builder.
Um... British timezone, im not an expert on timezones.

Please consider! :D :cookieMonster:

And that is the abridged version.

You were foolish to think you'd get anything like that, or that we'd never find out. Whatever tiny chance you might have had of ever being an admin here is gone. Don't bother applying again.
Blockhead31735 for admin!

I think that the fast classes should have a running limit.
Like the pryos jets.
if you play as badspot it's impossible to win soon as some one gets guns akimbo

I think that the fast classes should have a running limit.
Like the pryos jets.
capture
point

Uh, no...
What if the player who has the guns akimbo is Heavy?
And even if the player with guns akimbo is fast, you can trick them into dying quite easily.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
capture
point
This is an easier way to trick people.

Application:
Name: indyjones1251
BL_ID:33068
Previous Experience: Never had an experience on admin
Who recommends you?: My buds on facebook
Why should I accept you? Because i think i should collaborate to help you and the other admins to watch for spammers, and others
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time/North Carolina USA

Flux.

BL_ID: 31191

Previous Experience: I have been admin in a couple servers in Blockland. In minecraft I am a moderator for a dedicated server, I usually keep the server running in place.

Who recommends me (Myself): Who cares99 Airport RP, Sky-rim Any RP , I get recommended due to the loyalty of not banning people "Ex: HA HA YOU BASTARD YOU SUCK richard NOW GET OUT OF MY GAME"

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Like I said, I don't abuse of banning people and since I been in this game lots of times. I prooved my self to be admin

Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time/ Florida USA

since i looked at the discussion, it looks like my brother made a huge mess. But before that, he was gonna put this plan to get high points. Oh and pecon, my brother wanted to apologize whether or not you accept.

Plan to high points (written a piece of paper I found sitting on the table where the TV was):

1. Buy stuff under 500 pts. (Gun Akimbo, or Power Beam)

2. Use runner, rifleman, or illfiltrator class

3. Do not say a word
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 06:18:23 PM by zoren580 »

Who recommends you?: My buds on facebook
let me just say that it's not looking too good for you