Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604314 times)

Name: Sir Troll
BL_ID: 32969
I have previous experience on Zacktwonn's Hotel RP and Mr.Undead48's Cartoon RP.
Recommendations: Zacktwonn, Mr.Undead48
You should accept me because I am a skilled builder and am pretty well off with eventing. I am a very fair admin and do not abuse privileges for any reason. I would also be fun to have around and could help monitor the server overnight when no admin's are to be found.
Region/Timezone: Midwest/CST
I recommend this guy, he's pretty chill.
Denied.
wowe lesbian

RPs are known to have stuff hosts/admins, so I can't trust you on this one.
Denied.
(Nice name by the way  :cookieMonster:)
We have an AFK-kicker script.
I'll consider this o-...Nevermind!
Well-written and has somewhat competent people in "Previous Experience" and "Recommendations".
Considered for now, you seem to have potential.

I am also admin at ServerGuys

Thank you for that nice comment.

Thanks Gahjin. You're pretty cool too. Here's a cooke.  :cookie:

RPs are known to have stuff hosts/admins, so I can't trust you on this one.
Denied.

I admin for two other servers too. I'm SA on one of them.

Application For Admin

Name: Darkness
BL_ID: 22088
Previous Experience: Owl's Server, Big Brother's Server, YoungRotations' Server
Who recommends you?: Big Brother and YoungRotations
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I feel that this is one for the most fun servers out there, and I'd like to be more involved in it.
Your Timezone/Region: EST (Washington DC)

Deoxys got denied
apparently we dont allow re-applications

Deoxys got denied
apparently we dont allow re-applications
He claims we didn't review the "official" application. As far as I'm concerned, it's his fault for posting fifty of them.

Deoxys & One Noob's Official Admin App

Name: Deoxys & One Noob

BLID: 30436

Previous Exprience: Datablocks, CinderTheCats, Icanbreathfires, Agent Allons, (BLID: 21419) ServerGuys

Who recommends me: Untamed, Jack Sparrow, Xplosion King, Dr. Shoe, Blokx, Atom the robot, Ghostsoul, Golden Hawk, SUMAS ARANN, SkylerTheHedgehog, Stupid Pointless Block, Halofan123, Datablock.

Why should I accept you?: Because there always needs to be a admin watching over the server. I come very often.

[vow:] I promise to make this game fun for everyone and watch over the server, if I break this vow, may I stop playing Blockland for a week.

Timezone: United States Central Time.

Updated the app.

He claims we didn't review the "official" application. As far as I'm concerned, it's his fault for posting fifty of them.

-_-

Its called updates.

Please, you denied Space Guy, and I was so nervous, talk to one of the people, or if no admin, submit Space Guy, we can work something out for him.

Server Status  |  Apply for admin  |  News

Reviews:
Does anyone have, like, a copy of this section? Lol.

Apply for admin
You will not be accepted if you do not try at this. Applying for admin is like a job interview, look your best and don't pull any stuff- We do check to make sure your information is legitimate.
Basic Requirements:
    Must have previous experience administrating
    Must have at least two recommendations from other hosts (They may post here)
    You need to be able to type your application correctly

Application:
Name:
BL_ID:
Previous Experience:
Who recommends you?:
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):
Your Timezone/Region:

I reserve the right to decline an admin application for any reason I feel like.

News
11/29/11 - Topic created, votekick removed, admin applications being accepted.
11/30/11 - Admins are no longer in demand. Applications are now scrutinized under higher standards.
12/1/11 - The server is officially more awesome than yesterday. (Thanks to Tetris, who is an awesome builder.)
12/5/11 - Badspot visited the server. Was great. He played as the Samus boss though D=
12/6/11 - Admin-of-the-month competition starts! Ends 12/8/11 at midnight PST
12/8/11 - White Tiger won admin-of-the-month!
12/9/11 - Nothing to see here.
12/13/11 -  Lots of bugs fixed in some weapons thanks to Jetz.
12/14/11 - New rooms built by Tetris and slightly reworked by Lugnut.
12/15/11 - I would like to thank Jetz, Lugnut, ZSNO, Tetris, White Tiger, and Ipquarx for their dedication to making the server better!
12/17/11 - Mocheeze boss sorta kinda maybe working. AKA: Work in progress, this might take a while; Getting this boss balanced is becoming a bit challenging.
1/2/12 - It's a new year. Something secret has been going on in a locally hosted server.
1/8/12 - Time yet again for the ADMIN OF THE MONTH! Post to be added to the poll.
1/10/12 - TheBlackParrot won admin of the month! With Jetz and Frontrox runners up.
2/4/12 - Preparations for admin of the month begin.
2/6/12 - Important admin meeting regaurding the shadow/shader update. Will post some results here.
2/13/12 - Don't worry, we have a brand new slate arena being built by Skill4Life (It looks absolutely beautiful, by the way).
3/6/12 - Yet another AotM competition starts.
3/8/12 - Jetz wins admin of the month. IketheGeneric gets second place.

Updates/Changes
Suggestions are always welcome!
Build - 9001%
Class system - 9001%
Reward system - 9001%
Weapons and Playertypes - 9001%

The server undergoes constant update by our admins, there isn't really traceable "Progress" anymore.
Blockman01                                                                                                        15847                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 bobafet5's server & blockman02's server                                                          
                                                                                                                     blockman02                                                                                                                                                                                                                        you should exept me becuase i see people see admins forcing people to choose a class and others bieng mean to others so i would like to check around                                                                                                                                                                                                                                also I fell on some one and backstabbed them in your server :D

Pecon7, I love your server so much!  It seems like you put a TON of work into it!  I hope your server continues to be popular!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 03:25:31 PM by comedy101experiments »