Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1662327 times)

Samus health still  needs to be toned down. Also make her slower if possible.

Penthestala (whatever) should have a slight health increase. 5-10 extra HP per player?
I just nerfed samus like 30 mintues ago. Have you checked since then?

I'll work on penth.

I just nerfed samus like 30 mintues ago. Have you checked since then?

I'll work on penth.
I was there when you joined but didn't know you were editing. What's the new base and multiplier health?

C: I just noticed how its hard for penth to kill people but easy for people to hit him. 15 normals easily ate his health down to 40% with only about 5 deaths.

I just fully updated the infocenter with new stats. I added a page for Mocheeze and Rotondo (But I need an image for rotondo).

http://bossbattles.pecon.us/infocenter/

EDIT: I lightened up the images. No longer shall you be swamped in 8MB of images as it has been reduced to a mere 2.5 MB!

EDIT: Hold on I broke it.

EDIT: k. it works.

I need chrome users to test the site. Chrome tends to bitch about the way my html editor encodes it's files, so I re-encode everything with a different program after editing; but I sometimes will miss a page. Please report any pages that fail to load.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 09:36:49 PM by pecon98 »

Do this:
Code: [Select]
http://blockland.zack0wack0.com/server-status.php?h=GLaDOS (Portal)&t=3
Okay, thanks!

I need chrome users to test the site. Chrome tends to bitch about the way my html editor encodes it's files, so I re-encode everything with a different program after editing; but I sometimes will miss a page. Please report any pages that fail to load.

Works 100%

If anyone wants to help write for the infocenter, feel free to suggest. We need some writers to help with writing a rules page, general information page (explaining the general concepts of the server aka instructions), and to write the strategy sections of some of the bosses.

Some nice images to click on for getting to different sections would also be appreciated.

Slayer v3 was just released on the auto updater. You might want to get your scripts updated.

Slayer v3 was just released on the auto updater. You might want to get your scripts updated.
7:43 PM - Pecon7: Greek is pestering us to update to v3 slayer
7:43 PM - Pecon7: Maybe we should finally begin rescripting stuff
7:43 PM - Jetz: We'll get to it eventually...
It's okay.

It's okay.
Hehe I'm just giving you guys a heads up. Anyway just don't update if your scripts aren't ready yet.

I recommend him.

I TAKE IT BACK
Rather

For one mishap everyone rapes me in the ass.

Jesus christ.

Dr. Shoe seems like an starfish.
I will say this again

After one mishap

EVERYONE HATES ME.

The forums is full of starfishs. Damn

Hehe I'm just giving you guys a heads up. Anyway just don't update if your scripts aren't ready yet.
Don't worry about it, the feeling of being outdated stacked with the inconvenience of problems caused by non matching client/server versions will probably get to us soon.

It would be much easier to create strategies if you released the player type and weapons associated with the boss.

I still have no idea how mocheese works

It would be much easier to create strategies if you released the player type and weapons associated with the boss.

I still have no idea how mocheese works
Strategies for Mocheeze:
1. Don't pick him.

Strategies for Mocheeze:
1. Don't pick him.
Then why does mocheese exist?

Should buff the boss, it's pretty unique.