Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1660050 times)

i was under the impression that those would REPLACE MY POT
OH GOD
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, YOU CANNOT REPLACE MY POT

The one on the right is far better

OH GOD
If you want, we can move your pot into the house on the shelf where not only will it still exist, it will not be shot at by crazed combatants.

I remember I use to see this server up and totally ignore it. I joined it once on accident but left after. The other day I was really bored and I randomly joined this server, and i'm happy I did. This is my new favorite server. I loving love it pecon.

[img width=1000]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22217440/Blockland_00466.png[/img]
I think they both look good. We should utilize both of them, maybe one can be stronger than the other.

I remember I use to see this server up and totally ignore it. I joined it once on accident but left after. The other day I was really bored and I randomly joined this server, and i'm happy I did. This is my new favorite server. I loving love it pecon.
Of course you do, if you didn't we would know our mind washing capabilities weren't up to par.

Colors requested by Jetz

OH GOD

Don't worry I have a nice place in the store room for it.

*Evil laugh*

Name:Eliezer
BL_ID:27483
Previous Experience Administrating:One of my experience as admin is not banning people for no reason I also help with people that are getting bullied in a server and I always make sure 
every one is having a fun time on a server.
Who recommends you?:Amyrose,Jame,Nobot,BlockField
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):The reasons why I want you to accept me is that I'm good with events and building and i am good coming up with a few ideas to make servers
better.
Your Time zone/Region:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)/Florida

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 08:19:53 AM by Eliezer »

what the heck dose snip mean
and what random key?

what the heck dose snip mean
and what random key?
Snip is a replacement word for pictures that shouldn't be requoted.
and the random key he was talking about, is the random enter space you inserted after "make sure..."

Added to changelog: Server - General   - 04/18/2012 (Backdated) - Pecon7: Added news announcement system.
Added to to-do list:
Minor - Install new health dispensers.
Minor - Fix sentry camera bug.

Anything else? Can't wait until the semester is over. I'll be able to demolish my way through this list with the forgettons of free time I'll have.

Will you be capable of fun?

Will you be capable of fun?
please Front

don't be ridiculous