Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628943 times)

Front, where's my "No fun" sign?! There is too much fun being had here. I do not tolerate fun. Also, that's some poor image editing on that last one. What are you hiding? IS IT FUN?!

Pecon, what creature, or character, is that for your profile picture? I sware I've seen it somewhere before.
http://prequeladventure.com

Also, the barrier inside the house blocking Lug's precious pot is gone. Whoever is responsible for that is left to Lug's wrath. Due to Front's recent incompetence in failing to present the no-fun sign, I say he is guilty of this too until he says otherwise.

Also, the barrier inside the house blocking Lug's precious pot is gone. Whoever is responsible for that is left to Lug's wrath. Due to Front's recent incompetence in failing to present the no-fun sign, I say he is guilty of this too until he says otherwise.
I didn't do it, I just fixed the broken glass(made it look better), and removed the mine so people wouldn't die needlessly.

Here you go:

removed the mine so people wouldn't die needlessly.
People shouldn't actually be inside the house. The glass was only broken so people could get at the chest. I deem it fair to kill people via landmines in obscure areas of the map because if they're exploring there, they're not contributing to the fight. Also, the landmine is perfect for a Get Lost reference.

I actually only accused you because you left a brick lying around and I wanted to see if you'd say anything stupid. I believe you now. Still, would it have killed you to block off the house? People were in there! Lugnut's pot was totally exposed!

Some of the health packs aren't recharging, specifically the one in the Fort and the one inside the overhang.

Some of the health packs aren't recharging, specifically the one in the Fort and the one inside the overhang.
Yeah, I probably need to redo those. Whenever that happens, just click the invisible plate under them. Spread the word if you want - anyone can reset the relay loop by doing that and I'm fairly sure there's no way to exploit it like that.

Still, would it have killed you to block off the house? People were in there! Lugnut's pot was totally exposed!
Sorry ;-; I just assumed one of you SuperAdmins did it and that I shouldn't touch. Sorry about the landmine.

Paint; 29686; Bypassing the caps filter.
Newjoker12; 29703; Bypassing the caps filter.
Dawid2003; 34072; Bypassing the caps filter.
mike48888; 34107; Bypassing the caps filter.
Ever growing list of people who aren't gonna try to bypass the caps filter next time.

I love the caps filterexcept when I forget about it.

that's some poor image editing on that last one. What are you hiding? IS IT FUN?!
No, thats the ramp inside the bed. Duh things got small jugs tho

also

http://prequeladventure.com

I laughed so hard

Still curious as to what she does with that pineapple and yoyo

Still curious as to what she does with that pineapple and yoyo
Ask nightfox

Here Pecon.
After Death lounge.

It's not done.