Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628862 times)

Why did nobody inform me that the server was down :u
I thought you knew!

The upside is that now the fix for the phazon shield is in. It now has a 1 second cooldown between uses. This prevents it from being spammed.

The upside is that now the fix for the phazon shield is in. It now has a 1 second cooldown between uses. This prevents it from being spammed.
Now my boss is less invincible :c

Now my boss is less invincible :c
And a publicly accessible boss is less invincible.

Application: Admin
Name: Frosting
BL ID: 20848

Previous experience administrating:
Before I took my yearlong break from Blockland, I  served as admin on Diggy's metropolis and super admin on Firefox's jail rp. Most recently I was admin on Pumpkingoboom's city rpg.

Who recommends you?:
Pumpkingoboom, and other players who served as fellow admins on the servers above. Also, Dr. Shoe recently recommended me when we were on glass' server.

Why should I Accept you?:
In the past I have had a sufficient amount of experience administrating people. From my experiences, I have integrated what I learned into administrating on Blockland itself. Some promises I made to myself if I become admin include obeying all rules and ensuring that all players do as well. I take this promise very seriously, as rules serve a very important purpose. As far as admin abilities go, I consider this to be a privilege to work with others to keep the server fun, rather than an authoritative position. Finally, I know how things are supposed to run on your server, so I am confident that granting me admin will not be a mistake.

Your timezone/region: Pacific Standard Time/ Western United States.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:19:20 PM by Frosting »

Above guy seems pretty chill, haven't seen him ingame though. At least I don't remember him.

Yea, when I'm there you're not. Coincidence?

thanks pecon for deh admin tret!

me and bublu had brill tiem!

oya also i fogot, bubla showd me his bluegina:DDD

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:41:41 PM by Wordy »

woah that's a little too graphic for my liking.

Demoman now uses faecpwner instead of pipe bomb launcher.
Now im mad >:c

Pecon, what creature, or character, is that for your profile picture? I sware I've seen it somewhere before.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:23:07 PM by Frosting »