Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629651 times)

Is there a list of all admins on this server?

I'm also wondering what made you decide to do the "apply for admin" method in the first place.

still barely any admins active these days (inc. me)
I try to get on daily for a couple hours each time. Im usually the only admin on daily afaik.

I get on every night, and during the day if I can make it. Rarely anyone is ever on during the night besides fastlex.

Name:Eliezer
BL_ID:27483
Previous Experience Administrating:One of my experience as admin is not banning people for no reason I also help with people that are getting bullied in a server and I always make sure 
every one is having a fun time on a server.
Who recommends you?:Amyrose,Jame,Nobot,BlockField,Dmaster,Etenarl Damnation
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):The reasons why I want you to accept me is that I'm good with events and building and i am good coming up with a few ideas to make servers
better.
Your Time zone/Region:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)/Florida

Is there a list of all admins on this server?

I'm also wondering what made you decide to do the "apply for admin" method in the first place.
1: Yes, but it it's not very practical to read.

2: I started the apply for admin thing because of issues with votekick, I had to get rid of it. But there were lots of issues with players on the server all the time, so I needed a forgetton of admins to make sure that the server wasn't left without one for an extended period of time. Making an application was the only way to be able to recruit a lot of admins and be able to at least get an opinion of them (as opposed to "make every other person you meet on the server admin").

Oh yeah. I forgot.
So, I guess we'll have to edit for the weapons, or we could just give it the Doom Blades for now, although I'm not all too fond of the Doom Blades, as they're a bit too spammy and can cause lag if there are too many.doom blades are gay
Also,
it shouldn't be like trying to script Dark Samus, so it'll be more flexible.

Also,
it shouldn't be like trying to script Dark Samus, so it'll be more flexible.

Why does the server need this boss?

Why does the server need this boss?

Something that's a bit more universal, being quite agile and moderately effective.
It could also be a boss for beginners; once they've play as this boss for a while, it could lead them to be more familiar with what boss they really want to play as,
"Maybe i should be faster." Thus, leading the to Ephi, then maybe Mocheeze.
"I need to do more damage." This could lead them to Rotondo/Badspot, the maybe Dark Samus.
Or they could keep playing as this boss, getting more skilled from it and making it more effective for the player.
It'd basically be like the midway boss in between all the bosses.

still barely any admins active these days (inc. me)

i was on about six hours every day.

now i'm not on that much  :cookieMonster:

Something that's a bit more universal, being quite agile and moderately effective.
It could also be a boss for beginners; once they've play as this boss for a while, it could lead them to be more familiar with what boss they really want to play as,
"Maybe i should be faster." Thus, leading the to Ephi, then maybe Mocheeze.
"I need to do more damage." This could lead them to Rotondo/Badspot, the maybe Dark Samus.
Or they could keep playing as this boss, getting more skilled from it and making it more effective for the player.
It'd basically be like the midway boss in between all the bosses.

I feel like Rotondo and Badspot are really the mid-way bosses.

This

And penth, maybe

This

And penth, maybe

Yea, Penth is hard though, very large and slow, everybody is trying to backstab you.

I lay out the boss's effectiveness like so:
Tactical-Using strategy to be effective with what you have
Rotondo->Phalegifasgkdlwhateveritsname is->Celestia

Damage-Caring more about just killing your enemies.
Badspot->Kaje->Dark Samus

Agility-Dodging almost everything and moving very quickly to confuse enemies.
Ephi->Mocheeze

Notice how Agility only has 2 tiers - That's where this boss would come in. The boss would be the roots of Agility, or possibly Tactical.