Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628970 times)

Or its Pecon's MEGA BOSS BUTTON

Can we get a song list?

Can we get a song list?

Its in the song room, the ? brick I think

Its in the song room, the ? brick I think

I meant in the thread for convenience

also, the Halo rocket launcher is awful

Name: Xamtar Warrior Mantax64
BL_ID:33686
Previous Experience Administrating: wholoveschocolate's server, megamanxzero99's server, My server(a lot!), Redconer's server, Jack Sparrow(indyjones)
Who recommends you?: megamanxzero99, Redconer, Me(Of course!), wholoveschocolate, Jack Sparrow(indyjones)
Why should I accept you?: I am a builder who will amaze you, if given enough time, and I am excellent at scripting, events, testing, eating cookies :cookieMonster:, etc. I have alot of admin experience, as in: Kicking, Clearing Spam(duh), & lots of BANNING. I have the ultimate music suggestions, and i'm not the one who disappoints.
Your timezone/region: CDT (Texas)
Little too late for that...

I meant in the thread for convenience

also, the Halo rocket launcher is awful

Yes, yes it is. I would suggest the BL Rocket launcher.

Yes, yes it is. I would suggest the BL Rocket launcher.
Really?

I really don't mind either way, however rocket jumping with the default one might be easier.

I really don't mind either way, however rocket jumping with the default one might be easier.
This

Although, the rockets themselves do less damage.

Wait wait wait guys I got a crappy idea

what if

there were different loadouts for each class, like maybe the Rifleman could get a different sniper or something

and then you buy them

or something

Wait wait wait guys I got a crappy idea

what if

there were different loadouts for each class, like maybe the Rifleman could get a different sniper or something

and then you buy them

or something
Yes.

By which I mean yes it was a crappy idea, not that I agreed with the idea itself.

This is getting so loving unbalanced that a tank with no skill can stand on the CP and when someone comes by over him, he can just jump when the player hits the eject button an then smash his head in.

Rinse and repeat. No loving way to get a boss off of a point.

This is getting so loving unbalanced that a tank with no skill can stand on the CP and when someone comes by over him, he can just jump when the player hits the eject button an then smash his head in.

Rinse and repeat. No loving way to get a boss off of a point.
Which is why you have rodketmen? A direct hit sends the boss careening.