Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629379 times)

I agree though, we should add some bonus points for healing damage and ubercharging.
Why do people keep suggesting this? I added this months ago. Is it broken, or do people just not notice it?
Quote from: Medigun Code
function TF2MedigunImage::onStartupUber(%this,%obj,%slot)
{
   %obj.client.incScore($Pref::Server::MedicUberPointBonus);
}
Pretty sure there was a good reason I didn't add points for normal healing though I can't remember what it is at the moment.

Also, hi.

How there is enough to say about this to have 350 pages, I will never know.

You guys should modify the medigun code and the blutsager code to give 1 uber point per needle hit, sort of like VS. Saxton Hale Mode on Team Fortress 2.

You guys should modify the medigun code and the blutsager code to give 1 uber point per needle hit, sort of like VS. Saxton Hale Mode on Team Fortress 2.
Then Medics would focus on trying to attack the boss rather than healing.

Also.
Want to protect the medic?
Blast the boss away.

Don't know if legit or not. Was on this server. Had a high 35000 ID.

Probably isn't real.

I would bet you all of my money that it wasn't, people do that all the time. I've probably met Honeydew and BlueXephos ingame about 20 different times and all with different id's.

I would bet you all of my money that it wasn't, people do that all the time. I've probably met Honeydew and BlueXephos ingame about 20 different times and all with different id's.
First time I've seen a TotalBiscuit. He arrived then left rather quickly.

Idea:

Blue room is for dead people

Idea:

Blue room is for dead people

I'd rather just float around rather than be confined to a small blue room that looks like stuff.

Why the forget am I getting runtime errors I mean what the forget

Ok, Pecon, there's a problem. One of the air vents on the bridge was NOT removed.
Second, a few questions:
1. Did Rotondo (or handicapo, as I call him) get a range boost?
2. Is Dark Samus (or Dork Spamus) weak to ejecting?