Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604659 times)

Who the hell took off ALL the airvents?
Pecon. They caused conflicts with the Dark Samus boss.

Added a little guard to stop the fast players from flying off the bridge

I kinda liked being able to do that with the scout, it was a good way to get away from the boss.

I kinda liked being able to do that with the scout, it was a good way to get away from the boss.
Yeah

And only the stupid ones would die from falling off the edge.

Added a little guard to stop the fast players from flying off the bridge

Isn't that guy in the picture trying to defend himself from me?

Can we have it so we can see the title of the song when we select it?

How? I tried to do that a couple times but my double jump wouldn't deploy.

How? I tried to do that a couple times but my double jump wouldn't deploy.

Did you try to jump off the ramp?

Response to pictures: Jetz must have lost.

Petition to change the name of Penth (The Boss) to Shappeh.

1. Gizmo
2. MarioGuy0
3. Pecon7
4. snakeeyes
5.Thulveth

Name: Xamtar Warrior Mantax64
BL_ID:33686
Previous Experience Administrating: wholoveschocolate's server, megamanxzero99's server, My server(a lot!), Redconer's server, Jack Sparrow(indyjones)
Who recommends you?: megamanxzero99, Redconer, Me(Of course!), wholoveschocolate, Jack Sparrow(indyjones)
Why should I accept you?: I am a builder who will amaze you, if given enough time, and I am excellent at scripting, events, testing, eating cookies :cookieMonster:, etc. I have alot of admin experience, as in: Kicking, Clearing Spam(duh), & lots of BANNING. I have the ultimate music suggestions, and i'm not the one who disappoints.
Your timezone/region: CDT (Texas)

o.o Xamtar Warrior Mantax! That's meh! BTW When everything exploded, half of the players jumped out and shouted, "FREEDOM, WE'RE FREE" or, "COOKIES(me)"
 :cookieMonster: lol
What DOES the orange button do?

mother of god, snip that post.
and why double?

Removed because my first posts were dumb
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 11:36:34 PM by Redconer »

o.o Xamtar Warrior Mantax! That's meh! BTW When everything exploded, half of the players jumped out and shouted, "FREEDOM, WE'RE FREE" or, "COOKIES(me)"
What DOES the orange button do?
I was gonna fetch the boss out to mop up the last players who escaped, but Pecon reset it. The orange button could be assumed to be a test mini-boss.