Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629996 times)

why the one night i'm not on you guys have all the fun :(((
It was left on for most of today too

It was left on for most of today too
well yeah but
im like never on during the day on weekdays

well yeah but
im like never on during the day on weekdays
get on more then

Damnit.

Looks like somebody built another entrance into the house. That health pot was temporarily exposed.

Needs more "Spice."
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 06:38:28 PM by GoWest »

Needs more adimns.

You are wrong. Pecon has plenty of admins. No admins on a server at a time doesn't mean there is a small amount.

Needs more adimns.
There doesn't always have to be one on.

If something odd is going on, or something bad is going on or etc., that's when you mention the server needs an admin or two.

You should have seen what just happen, apparently some dumb ass named "Snuggle Puppy" dressed as the boss and refused to listen to us. (I tried to contact an admin on IRC, but none of them were on the list.)

You should have seen what just happen, apparently some dumb ass named "Snuggle Puppy" dressed as the boss and refused to listen to us. (I tried to contact an admin on IRC, but none of them were on the list.)
Then mention it on the topic next time. I check this topic all the time, as many other admins do I'm sure.

Then mention it on the topic next time. I check this topic all the time, as many other admins do I'm sure.

Dressing as boss is not the end of the world.