Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1615676 times)

1 page later, still no feedback.
Just judging by what the admins have said about the review process, I think you'll have to wait about four months before you get evaluated.

Just judging by what the admins have said about the review process, I think you'll have to wait about four months before you get evaluated.
I know that now.

wouldn't be surprised if it was 8 months instead of 4.

wouldn't be surprised if it was 8 months instead of 4.

It's been about 2 since the last one, maybe it will come sooner.

Creme
I have been admin at: Owl's server and Crown's server
I like keeping the server calm and nice, no fights and not big amounts of cussing.
I am a very active player and I get on everyday.

...And I'm back on!

Name: cpt.mattrockes
BL_ID: 18536
Previous Experience Administrating: Prozys mini evolution sever (Super admin) Moderated Aeromcflys sever (Admin, i resigned for other reasons)
Who recommends you?: Prozy, Zulious,-= The reaper demise=- A bunch of people who come to my sever a lot (Too many to name)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I don't have a Horrific ego like most bad sever admins do, I'm nice and actually answer people's questions. I don't ban people for no GOOD reason (For example, If some one was spamming the fireworks i would  give them a warning and if they do it again i would ban them. What i wouldn't do is if someone came to the sever said "HURRR" or something like that i wouldn't ban them with the response: "DURRR") Also i LOVE this sever, It unfortunate that i cant donate (Credit card stuff)
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern coast (EST)

East Coast is on EDT right now

so im accepted?

Doesnt sound like you were gonna get accepted. (Pecon just displayed sarcasm)

Name: cpt.mattrockes
BL_ID: 18536
Previous Experience Administrating: Prozys mini evolution sever (Super admin) Moderated Aeromcflys sever (Admin, i resigned for other reasons)
Who recommends you?: Prozy, Zulious,-= The reaper demise=- A bunch of people who come to my sever a lot (Too many to name)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I don't have a Horrific ego like most bad sever admins do, I'm nice and actually answer people's questions. I don't ban people for no GOOD reason (For example, If some one was spamming the fireworks i would  give them a warning and if they do it again i would ban them. What i wouldn't do is if someone came to the sever said "HURRR" or something like that i wouldn't ban them with the response: "DURRR") Also i LOVE this sever, It unfortunate that i cant donate (Credit card stuff)

He should basically be accepted, hes my greatest Ally on Mini-Evolution (Hosted by Prozy)
Matt uses the Demegrians and I use the Atreides
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 03:43:26 PM by zoren580 »

I've been very dedicated to the server...I DEMAND A REWARD!

The server has also been very dedicated...

Honorable mention to Frontrox.