Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627016 times)

So when is CBS getting a serious health nerf?

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=35664
I wonder how he expects to copy our gameplay. Let's wait until he shows himself on the server acting like he's not the same person, then have a lesser admin perma ban him so he comes crying to someone higher up to undo it.

He banned yet? (I really feel like an imposter like him needs a Heart plug implanted on his body and pulled off so he can die due to loss of blood)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:03:24 PM by zoren580 »

He banned yet? (I really feel like an imposter like him needs a Heart plug implanted on his body and pulled off so he can die due to loss of blood)
... Wow.

Name: GoWest
BL_ID:31264
Previous Experience Administrating:The Ghast Leaders Clan Battles, and cheter9000's Renderman Role Play
People Who Recommend You:cheter9000,The Ghast Leader,and mrcooldude0513
Why Should I Accept You(Please Elaborate): I've been playing on your server for the last two months and I've witnessed a few seperate occasions where I believe the admins could have done a better job at what they do, I also don't believe the other players on the server should be unhappy because a adimn is bored.
Your TimeZone/Region: EST
(Note) cheter9000 is away on vacation for a month.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:23:48 PM by GoWest »

*Leaves Blockland for half a year*
*Rejoins Blockland*
Pecon7's server is 10000x Better.
Day made.
Hope to be playing in future.

P.S Haii Lugnut :D

inb4 doesn't remember me.

i don't remember you
uh
completely

the name is familiar, and reading through some of your previous posts i gather I knew you from Pecon's server, and possibly Hankyje's?

I was a regular on Pecons. You may remember me by my trademark black uniform with red tie and black pirates hat.

figured you were a regular

i'm stuff with names and avatars, it seems.

Haha, i just quit blockland for ages. I look forward to refreshing your memory :3.

Should I remember you? Also, it is kinda neat to think that this server has been around for over half a year, getting better and better all the time.

I wouldn't expect you to remember me. I do however completely remember you just to make you feel bad >:D