Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1620991 times)

will there ever be a boss fight in the dark?

will there ever be a boss fight in the dark?
There already were several. They all sucked and nobody with any sense liked them.

There already were several. They all sucked and nobody with any sense liked them.

If we all had swirly green players with the boss being a swirly red player it would turn out well.

I would apply for admin if i was more active on Blockland, let alone the server.
Though i wouldn't get accepted anyhow probably, there are a few servers where i have been admin.
And those people were all friends in some way too.

Anyhow, this server is one of the reasons i sometimes go play Blockland.
It's a nice server, nice gameplay and a good connection most of the times.
Fun times.

Any way of donating without using Bitcoins or Paypal? (Possible to mail the money?)

This is very rare internet.

Any way of donating without using Bitcoins or Paypal? (Possible to mail the money?)
Look at the FAQ.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 04:34:19 PM by pecon98 »

Dammit, I click the button to become dark samus and I get this

Dammit, I click the button to become dark samus and I get this

Blockland needs better support for custom animations.

This is very rare internet.

Lol, first time in my life I see upload faster then download... which makes no sense at all.

Lol, first time in my life I see upload faster then download... which makes no sense at all.

second

Application
Name: Air Glider
BL_ID: 17518
Previous Experience Administrating: Cat123's TUKC: Knife TDM, Crown's Jail Escape!, Owl's Trench Warfare CTF, Ace2343's Servers, Nobot's Servers, AeroMcFly's Dogfight Server.
Who recommends you?: Crown (2143), Darren (7893), Armageddon (118), Owl (17016), Nobot (2127), Cat123 (23462), Legend Of Tacos (12458), Ace2343 (10677),  Greek2me (11902), Sponge (6408), Gameking (16763), AeroMcFly (16258), Dr.shoe... (29736)
Why should I accept you?: I am very good with running a server. I also could help make sure that it stays under control. I could also be a huge contributer to your server. If you don't accept me I completely understand. I always plan to play on this amazing server no matter what. I look to not get the admin and brag that I have it, I want to do what is right and help make the server one of the best there is in Blockland.
Your Timezone/Region: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:30:41 PM by AirGlider »

ADMIN APPLICATION:

Name:AgentCookie
BL-ID:34208
Previous Experience Administrating:the ghost rider's server(admin),Killjoy345's server(Super admin),DoubleTrouble's servers(Super admin)I am pretty honest and have lots of integrity(Integrity-Do not do bad things behind your back)

Who recommends you?:jackyboy,DoubleTrouble,suviver man(zombie fighter)

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):Your server is pretty nice to be at,And I will be honest and show you respect.I will show more than respect.Instead of getting down on my legs saying"PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE"I will
convince you to give me admin.I will not CHEAT in the game.I will be a fair.Not like a admin that will get the strongest gun to kill
the boss in 5 seconds.

Timezone:        
                           Eastern timezone
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:58:47 AM by GutterCookie »

Snippysnip
Do you know that you are supposed to use spaces around most punctuation marks?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 11:14:55 PM by AirGlider »

Hey pecon, you weren't responding to my PM so I'm posting here.
I would like to help with the brick version of boss battles.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=191734.30
on page 3 you can see the styling if I wish it to be as so.

I got rid of that news mod and installed a better one.