Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618944 times)

Chublocka is being a douchebag. 5 times in a row he's played mocheeze and killed people, sticking to a strategy to heal, kill, rinse and repeat. Each time he's been on, he's trolled the chat and generally made everyone's time unpleasant.

Chublocka is being a douchebag. 5 times in a row he's played mocheeze and killed people, sticking to a strategy to heal, kill, rinse and repeat. Each time he's been on, he's trolled the chat and generally made everyone's time unpleasant.

So are complaining about losing...

Trolling chat isn't good, but I feel like you just don't like him because of your anger towards his boss choices.

Holy forget I don't know you but thanks.
I see you alot, the general way you act is very nice.

So are complaining about losing...

Trolling chat isn't good, but I feel like you just don't like him because of your anger towards his boss choices.

It's not that. I personally applauded him for his skill. However, he was generally a douchebag when he won 2 times. A ban is not necessary, but some warning is.

It's not that. I personally applauded him for his skill. However, he was generally a douchebag when he won 2 times. A ban is not necessary, but some warning is.

I'll keep him in mind.

Question, do they have a huge thingy of admin applications where you're accepted? or.... do they post when they feel like it?

Question, do they have a huge thingy of admin applications where you're accepted? or.... do they post when they feel like it?
Whenever Pecon feels like he can't put it off any longer.

Whenever Pecon feels like he can't put it off any longer.

Okay, just wondering cause I like being the Detective. lol

How come Kaje can't go up stairs in the Mech? I almost lost because someone just camped up there, and I couldn't get up.

I see you alot, the general way you act is very nice.
Thanks. I added you to my recommendations on the original post!

i was first ever to get backstab peacon while he was a boss badge  :cookieMonster:

How come Kaje can't go up stairs in the Mech? I almost lost because someone just camped up there, and I couldn't get up.
uh
you jump?
Okay, just wondering cause I like being the Detective. lol
the hell is detective

Name: ZANFRAN
BL_ID: 32694
Previous Experience Administrating: Owning a Dedicated server with a few admins, Builder4768's server, and a couple minecraft servers, such as My own, and Oblivion, and steakfest. I am admin on more minecraft servers than I am on blockland.
Who recommends you?: EmoPichachu, Builder4768, Mikeyvert, Bob Jones, and few more.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):
I'm already friends with EmoPichachu, and he recommends me. I went to your dev server and I saw, I wanted to help.I asked one of the admins there if I could help, but they told me directly to come here. (EmoPichachu.) I hope I get this submission for admin..
THE STORY:
One time, I saw Boss Battles on the list of servers. It looked like it failed. I always want to try failing games. Instead, this game was, turning the cake, un-fake it was so awesome. I loved it so much I had EmoPichachu encouraging me into the game's admin, so here I am, applying.

Your Timezone/Region: America, CST Standard

About me (if this helps with my 'Why should I accept you?')
I have a server.
I come on yours often - I know that dosen't help...
I really want to be apart of your server.
What I do is appropriate (building, swearing, etc.)
And, really, there's nothing more to submit about myself.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 08:33:56 PM by ZANFRAN »

is there  a way to the keep badge or no?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 06:55:51 PM by Nameisthis »

is there  a way to the keep badge or no?
It was a joke, so no.