Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604492 times)

gizmo connected right after eussorus was being a dooche, didn't do anything?

dont worry hes banned now

I permanently banned him and notch!.

Ike to the rescue! :D

I've donated now, so what should I do?

Scratch that.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 03:41:28 PM by zoren580 »

RIGHT when i get on too! You charmer, you.

If i may, i would like to try again.
Application: Admin
Name: Saxophone
BL_ID: 25721
Previous Experience Administrating: Hosting many servers, LargeVirus, EpicMuffin, The Ghast Leader, Blockhead31735, Adam Savage, AwesomeEric
Who recommends you?: EpicMuffin, Deoxys And One Noob, Adam Savage, Blockhead31735, AwesomeEric
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me because I have had a lot of experience at administrating. Every host I have been admin for would recommend me. I am very knowledgable at keeping large masses of players under control. I will attend all admin meetings, keep in touch, and maintain a good rep. I also am experienced at hosting different types of servers. I have hosted simple ideas such as Crumble DMs to bigger such as Slayer gamemodes and Salvage and on everyone, i made sure it was peaceful. I hope you will consider my admin application and would be a great addition to the admin team of your server. I will be happy with any decision you make and i will respect your choice. Thank you for your time.
Your Timezone/Region: EST
I don't recommend this friend

You've never been on my server.
but I know you personally by how you act.
you know, on the forums
and having Deoxys and one noob recommending you isn't a good thing, suggesting by how he acted when he was declined.

Application
Name: Air Glider
BL_ID: 17518
Previous Experience Administrating: Cat123's TUKC: Knife TDM, Crown's Jail Escape!, Owl's Trench Warfare CTF, Ace2343's Servers, Nobot's Servers, AeroMcFly's Dogfight Server.
Who recommends you?: Crown (2143), Darren (7893), Armageddon (118), Owl (17016), Nobot (2127), Cat123 (23462), Legend Of Tacos (12458), Ace2343 (10677),  Greek2me (11902), Sponge (6408), Gameking (16763), AeroMcFly (16258)
Why should I accept you?: I am very good with running a server. I also could help make sure that it stays under control. I could also be a huge contributer to your server. If you don't accept me I completely understand. I always plan to play on this amazing server no matter what. I look to not get the admin and brag that I have it, I want to do what is right and help make the server one of the best there is in Blockland.
Your Timezone/Region: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
I recommend him
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:16:13 PM by Dr.shoe... »

but I know you personally by how you act.

You judged me without really getting to know me.

Plus, the forums is different than ingame.

Bitch please.

We get a sample of your behavior on the forums. It's not too different.

We get a sample of your behavior on the forums. It's not too different.

But i act really well in game. I don't even mean to be mean. I try my hardest to be nice

server is great
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:23:58 PM by Dr.shoe... »

Its not the fact that you are mean. but you are generally stupid. No offence

None taken but i don't mean to be. I mean, i don't know torque script and maybe i am a bit more literal than most people here, but still.