Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628427 times)

Server is down.
Fixed. Loaded an older save with working emitters.

Fixed. Loaded an older save with working emitters.
Loaded a newer save over the old one to combine the best of both.

It seems as though the server is severely lagging right now.

Gah lag spikes so much!
It seems as though the server is severely lagging right now.
This!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 08:29:12 AM by AirGlider »

I recommend Air Glider. Someone was spamming he was an ass at munk's and he handled it very maturely.

I recommend Air Glider. Someone was spamming he was an ass at munk's and he handled it very maturely.

So he banned him, I don't really see what was so hard about that.

This
Anyone can ban the right way every once in a while, the trick is being ablue to do it legitimatly every time.

This is not correct. Unless you are talking about an other instance.
Neither is this. I wasn't even admin.
It was about an abusive admin that failed to do his job and did not distribute punishment fairly. I talked the guy down until Kalphiter had found a chat log and proved that Kalp had done nothing wrong and didn't deserve any sort of punishment. We then sent the information straight to Munk to let him know that admins on his server were corrupt. There had been a second admin on the server, but he had left almost instantly once he saw the fighting. I absolutely love when they reject helping people. Isn't that their job?

Who were the admins?

It was about an abusive admin that failed to do his job and did not distribute punishment fairly. I talked the guy down until Kalphiter had found a chat log and proved that Kalp had done nothing wrong and didn't deserve any sort of punishment. We then sent the information straight to Munk to let him know that admins on his server were corrupt. There had been a second admin on the server, but he had left almost instantly once he saw the fighting. I absolutely love when they reject helping people. Isn't that their job?
Was I one of those admins?
I was trying to stop the arguing. :c

Was I one of those admins?
I was trying to stop the arguing. :c

Failure, should have just kicked them, solve problems later. :D

application:admin
Name:ChristopherPezz
BL_ID:30647
previos administating:i hosted a deticated clan for a while.
recommend:a few admins on the server and alot of players.
why should you accept?:i think i would make a great admin im good at adminastrating and i would watch over the server for you.if you would ever need help with anything i would most certianly help you.

application:admin
Name:ChristopherPezz
BL_ID:30647
previos administating:i hosted a deticated clan for a while.
recommend:a few admins on the server and alot of players.
why should you accept?:i think i would make a great admin im good at adminastrating and i would watch over the server for you.if you would ever need help with anything i would most certianly help you.
if you had seen previous applications, they had a lot of work put into them.
Try with some more "solid evidence"

sorry and my time zone is eastern.