Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627191 times)

if you go over to his house and punch him.
And get pictures and video. We need that evidence.
Or maybe just for my amusement...

Hand Jetz, Pecon, or me the code.
dont do it they'll try and crash the server!

Hand Jetz, Pecon, or me the code.
It was just spamming the messagesent command dozens of times a second with no message. It shows up blatantly in the chat logs so there's no way to hide it - one second of console tracing can also track it down. If it happens again I'll just rig up an autobanner.

Patched for all servers

You guys might get a new smashing weapon soon.

You guys might get a new smashing weapon soon.
You are clearly referring to "The Nigel Thornberry Experience," the ray gun that turns people into said person and makes this sound when fired - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Qp283GaiQ&t=11s.

Ipq became the boss for game 15k
That's Harbinger in the screenshot

i cri evrytim

Ipq became the boss for game 15k
:3 thank you

But dam it's so hard playing as ephi these days.

Shouldn't the medic be a little faster and heal over time?  Is that going to eventually be added or is it intentional?

You are clearly referring to "The Nigel Thornberry Experience," the ray gun that turns people into said person and makes this sound when fired - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Qp283GaiQ&t=11s.
Nope.
Actually, it's a melee weapon.

Shouldn't the medic be a little faster and heal over time?  Is that going to eventually be added or is it intentional?
Where did you get that idea from? Are you suggesting it?

Nope.
Actually, it's a melee weapon.
Now that I think about it, that voice clip would be about thirty times funnier if used for a chainsaw. Not sure how the Nigel Thornberry Experience would work as a chainsaw, though.

TF2.  You know, the game where you got your classes from.  I think I remember Bushido asking this earlier, too.

Now that I think about it, that voice clip would be about thirty times funnier if used for a chainsaw. Not sure how the Nigel Thornberry Experience would work as a chainsaw, though.
Now you're wanting me to make a nigel saw.