Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625218 times)

I recommend Name as well because he's a pretty chill guy.
Ditto.

I would like to apply for admin.

Name: Name is Unavailable
BL_ID: 10279
Previous Experience Administrating: Skill4Life's server (Until admin list was cleared) Ravencroft's challenge, AGlass0fMilk's server, Angelspeed's server, and Co-Host at Pieslapper's server
Who recommends you?: AGlass0fMilk, Pieslapper, RedGajin, *FacePalm*
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have a decent amount of experience administrating, I am an active player, and I enjoy your server.
Your Timezone/Region: EST (GMT -4)

Hmm... I could have sworn I saw him somewhere else. (Not on the server)

Scratch That.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 12:48:20 PM by zoren580 »

Impersonator's ID has been found

Name: Pecon 7
BL_ID: 35173

Picture was taken below
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 01:26:38 PM by zoren580 »

The selector brick disappears when someone who doesn't have enough points to buy a miniboss tries to buy one anyways.

Is this intentional?

The selector brick disappears when someone who doesn't have enough points to buy a miniboss tries to buy one anyways.

Is this intentional?
No, I'll look at that.

Impersonator's ID has been found

Name: Pecon 7
BL_ID: 35173

Picture was taken below
you can tell he's not pecon, so what the point?
other than getting him banned for a set period of time, of course

(Me Glass)

Just thought you should know.. Some kid came to my server today and said this..

(Me Glass)

Just thought you should know.. Some kid came to my server today and said this..

We are aware of this player somehow causing lag while connected to the server.

We are aware of this player somehow causing lag while connected to the server.
Alrighty. Just making sure you knew about this.

Alrighty. Just making sure you knew about this.
At least now we know it was malice rather than incompetence. He didn't actually crash it even. We restarted, he came back, I found out it was him, then he got scared and ran away. Never saw Jasa, though. Oh well. Thanks, USAirforce, for ratting out your accomplice.

Well you caught me. It wasn't me that much, mostly USAirforce. He's my one of my best friends in real life and he payed me $5 for a line of code to lag the server because he hates Pecon for some reason. I am truly sorry for this and that was the last time I give my one of my idiot friends code. I know I won't be unbanned for telling you this, I just thought you might want to know.

Intentionally crashing servers will get your key revoked iirc

Well you caught me. It wasn't me that much, mostly USAirforce. He's my one of my best friends in real life and he payed me $5 for a line of code to lag the server because he hates Pecon for some reason. I am truly sorry for this and that was the last time I give my one of my idiot friends code. I know I won't be unbanned for telling you this, I just thought you might want to know.
Why did you do it too, though? I checked the logs and you were part of it too. Also, we might unban you if you go over to his house and punch him.

Hand Jetz, Pecon, or me the code.

Why did you do it too, though? I checked the logs and you were part of it too. Also, we might unban you if you go over to his house and punch him.
We need a video though