Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627719 times)

Who were the admins?
Hope it wasn't me...Though I feel like I might have done something wrong.

Was I one of those admins?
I was trying to stop the arguing. :c
You were trying to defuse it but you weren't helping at all. Eventually you just left :\

Hope it wasn't me...Though I feel like I might have done something wrong.

Front you are just to nice.

You were trying to defuse it but you weren't helping at all. Eventually you just left :\
Trying to defuse it =/= helping? :|

Trying to defuse it =/= helping? :|
You helped at the very minimal. You basically muted me and Kalp and let the others go on. Afterwords, once we had provided more evidence, it seemed that you had just darted out instantly. In case that was just a coincidence sorry for ever accusing you of being a bad admin.

Front you are just to nice.
I can be really mean sometimes.

BRING BACK DA LAZER!!!!!!!!!!ill give you :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:if you bring it back :D

BRING BACK DA LAZER!!!!!!!!!!ill give you :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:if you bring it back :D

you know we generally ignore requests that are spammed with emotes

You just applied for Admin, I don't think this will help at all.

im sorry i just really want the shining laser and i think my application is just fine.

not thta im bragging or anything but if you could find out when the new update is comeing,maybe on your server it could just be free time with all your add-ons (please dont egnore me)

Firstly, there is a button there in in General Discussion so you can edit posts in case you have more to say or messed up something.
Next, when I read your typing, it burns my eye. We have this button for a reason.
After that...
Using a stuff ton of emotes makes us think you are some 8 year old child that doesn't understand a formal request. If you wanted to ask formally, you could have said
I was wondering if the shining laser could be brought back to the game. I really loved the weapon and would like some detail of why it was take out, if possible.
And finally, your application is stuff. I've commented what is wrong about about it in bold.
application:admin
Name:ChristopherPezz
BL_ID:30647
previos administating:i hosted a deticated clan for a while. We wanted to know what other servers you've been on that gave you admin. No stuff you're admin on your own server.
recommend:a few admins on the server and alot of players. Get specific players names and BL_ID's Saying "alot of people" makes us think you are too lazy to find out who or are making it up.
why should you accept?:i think i would make a great admin im good at adminastrating and i would watch over the server for you.if you would ever need help with anything i would most certianly help you. Take pride in your dammed application. Spell correctly, use correct punctuation, and space neatly. Treat this as if it was a report and it had to be 100% perfect.

Ugh. I hate kids that do this. I just want to personally deliver my fist right to their face in anger.

I would like to apply for admin.

Name: Name is Unavailable
BL_ID: 10279
Previous Experience Administrating: Skill4Life's server (Until admin list was cleared) Ravencroft's challenge, AGlass0fMilk's server, Angelspeed's server, and Co-Host at Pieslapper's server
Who recommends you?: AGlass0fMilk, Pieslapper, RedGajin, *FacePalm*
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have a decent amount of experience administrating, I am an active player, and I enjoy your server.
Your Timezone/Region: EST (GMT -4)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 01:39:59 PM by Name is Unavailable »

I would like to apply for admin.

Name: Name is Unavailable
BL_ID: 10279
Previous Experience Administrating: Skill4Life's server (Until admin list was cleared) Ravencroft's challenge, AGlass0fMilk's server, Angelspeed's server, and Co-Host at Pieslapper's server
Who recommends you?: AGlass0fMilk, Pieslapper
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have a decent amount of experience administrating, I am an active player, and I enjoy your server.
Your Timezone/Region: EST (GMT -4)
I recommend Name as well because he's a pretty chill guy.

I recommend Name as well because he's a pretty chill guy.
Why thank you. :D
Ditto.
Thank you too.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 01:40:28 PM by Name is Unavailable »