Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625946 times)

explodeclock();

lol I informed them, me and Banette had a bonfire waiting for it :D

TF2.  You know, the game where you got your classes from.  I think I remember Bushido asking this earlier, too.
All of our classes were clearly inspired by Gang Garrison, which is a totally different game completely unrelated to TF2.

In all seriousness, the to-do list doesn't solely have "LOL TF2" written on it in large print. Thus, pyros can fly, no melee weapons, ubers make people big, ect.

They were originally named after the TF2 classes and are obviously influenced by them.
In addition, saying GG2 is "completely unrelated to TF2" is completely false:

Changing the classnames from TF2's to GG2's doesn't suddenly make it not related to TF2 at all.  I understand that you've tweaked things (some forced, some intentional), but that doesn't change the fact that the server is basically Blockland's equivalent of the VS Saxton Hale Mode in TF2.  Just because you're trying to stray away from TF2 and avoid the "LOL TF2" to-do list doesn't mean you shouldn't implement some of the great gameplay features it has.

To go back to my original point, yes, I'm suggesting that the medic should be a little faster and heal in small amounts over time (he is a medic, after all).

They were originally named after the TF2 classes and are obviously influenced by them.
In addition, saying GG2 is "completely unrelated to TF2" is completely false:

Changing the classnames from TF2's to GG2's doesn't suddenly make it not related to TF2 at all.  I understand that you've tweaked things (some forced, some intentional), but that doesn't change the fact that the server is basically Blockland's equivalent of the VS Saxton Hale Mode in TF2.  Just because you're trying to stray away from TF2 and avoid the "LOL TF2" to-do list doesn't mean you shouldn't implement some of the great gameplay features it has.

To go back to my original point, yes, I'm suggesting that the medic should be a little faster and heal in small amounts over time (he is a medic, after all).
Alright I never actually played GG2. However, using those class names usually keeps people from bugging me about the classes not being exactly like their TF2 counterparts, an attribute I have never cared about.

Slight speed boost is possible. Not sure how the healing over time would be indicated to the player. Some people have a health bar add-on but I sure-as-hell don't.

Not sure how the healing over time would be indicated to the player. Some people have a health bar add-on but I sure-as-hell don't.

Really?  I guess you need Iban's health bar add-on to see it when it's enabled at servers.
I've always been able to see how much health I have at the server.

Really?  I guess you need Iban's health bar add-on to see it when it's enabled at servers.
I forgot I had that mod.

I've had that so long I forgot its not default.

I forgot I had that mod.

I've had that so long I forgot its not default.

It probably should be, I like it.

Really?  I guess you need Iban's health bar add-on to see it when it's enabled at servers.
Same here.

I'm running a poll on the server, join to vote.

Question: If Boss Battles had a teamspeak server, would you use it?

are you frigging kidding me

yes yes yes yes

Question: can admins add music to the server?

no because i dont play. make a new game instead lol

How come whenever we do more than 1000 points of damage, we only get just 1000 points?