Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1620519 times)

Not like Kaje is any where close to being decent so it's fine.

Not like Kaje is any where close to being decent so it's fine.

Kaje wouldn't be worth using, due to the fact it's overblown design could be destroyed with ease. And honestly, Kaje is just such abomination (Reason why I never used it).

What is even in this topic? It's like 400 pages long and you're still on topic. How much can you possibly discuss boss battles?

What is even in this topic? It's like 400 pages long and you're still on topic. How much can you possibly discuss boss battles?
The server has a complex plot with many twists and turns, plenty of symbolism, and many cryptic hints at something even larger than the obvious story. All of this merits extensive discussion, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Actually it's just several hundred pages of people saying "I WNATY AMDIN!" in the most elaborate way possible.

Actually it's just several hundred pages of people saying "I WNATY AMDIN!" in the most elaborate way possible.

But it's all still on-topic, kinda...

So I still would like a random boss button, anyone know how to do that?

So I still would like a random boss button, anyone know how to do that?
Could make an onPlayerTouch version of the buttons, and have the player fall from a brick onto them using setPlayerTransform and a simple VCE_ifValue event.

Could make an onPlayerTouch version of the buttons, and have the player fall from a brick onto them using setPlayerTransform and a simple VCE_ifValue event.

You are quite a genius. Jett didn't think it could be done.

Permanently banned ÑÅyFGÍ{§ (BL_ID 36598) for spamming research links to some hentai game and links to /b/.

Permanently banned ÑÅyFGÍ{§ (BL_ID 36598) for spamming research links to some hentai game and links to /b/.
wait, what?

Please put in broncobuster from GOD HAND as boss music.

server might be down

server is down plz fix.  :cookie: if you fix it