Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625077 times)

Pecon, thats loving lovey.

The perspective looks strange in that first pic.I thought those first 2 pics were one.

Anyway, needs more strategic points, it shouldn't just be a open area with small areas of not so open area, kind of like the bedroom map.
Once the architecture is done, we'll add plenty of arena objects to make it less of just one big room.

I know you don't really need admins right now, or you have enough people applying for admin but I have lots of time on my hands and I would really like to help you.

Application for Administrating:

Name:NeutralZero
BL_ID:11837
Previous Experience Administrating:Paulguy's Freebuild, Blue Eagle's Mall Build, loldude's TDM, Rocky's Tundra Mountain TDM, and back then I used to host ShadowZero's TDM in Spyglass.
Who recommends you?:I'm sure people like Blue Eagle would recommend me because I helped him with his mall build, and I also helped Paulguy because he had spammers while he was afk, loldude needed help to stop people from spawn killing outside the bases , And I applied to be an admin at rocky's server because it looked like if it needed moderation.My TDM Server back then was a great success at a total of 24/24 players especially thanks to the admins that helped me.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):Well I got tired of whenever someone on you server was not obeying the rules, and there was no admin online, he or she decided they could have done whatever they wanted, and also sometimes people need help or complain about something like something in the map being broken such as the tank turret not re-spawning.I am not doing this because I just want to be an admin, but because I would want to fix issues whenever no one is there to fix it and I want to guarantee that people are enjoying the server as much as possible.
Your Timezone/Region:PST But I stay up till 1:00 AM sometimes.

I understand if you decline this request for administrating for whatever reason.

Thanks to Phantom Knight, we have made excellent progress with the side halls.

Where can I get the mech kaje uses and the mech light and heavy?

This was done by JackNBrowning 31751

Where can I get the mech kaje uses and the mech light and heavy?
Pretty sure they are on RTB.

* ._maxwell23461_. sees the pictures

What's the Song Name for Track 19? I didn't even know it was here until yesterday.

What's up with the lag spikes all of a sudden?

All of Kalp's servers are getting random lag spikes.

Name: [X] OMG [X]
BLID: 35641
Previous Expirience Adminstrating: I mostly adminstrate freebuilds and war game like halo and stuff.
Who reccommends you: NinjaDouble X, Ninjaman4/ robin, Effect, Brt5586, Blockman02, [X] Yoyo [X]
Why you should accept me: I am an experianced eventer, i know how to handle fights and flame wars well, i am a nice person-sometimes when im not mad x3, and i try to make servers nice and with not many flamers,
Time and region: No idea, united states, texas