Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624685 times)

-snip-

You need recommendations. Also there is a typo.

Name: Bejacks
ID: 25319
Experience: Bim's fortwars and 24ant's Highway RP
who recommends you? No one really said they recommend me but I think I would make a great admin.
Why should I accept you? Because i've been going to your server for a long time and I think I have a lot to offer you. I also know how to make add ons that could benefit the server and get it back on top. Even though it is in the top 10. and I also no the Responsibillities of being an admin.
As Gizmo said, there is a minimum two recommendation requirement. Please take more time to construct your application rather than throwing one together in two minutes.

Name:Blokx
BL_ID:31013
Previous Experience Administrating: Nameisthis's rocket jump TDM as SAonly one server
Who recommends you?:Nobody, Because they all THINK ill abuse but i wanna show them that i can be a good admin.you need to be known AS a good admin BEFORE being one
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I've been playing on server for very long time i know many of the people there and very much so know the rules i know what server is like and what the people are like i've been very respected of the admins im very active on the server Day/Night and thinking of donating. (And Working on Grammar)i think most of us already did the same
Your Timezone/Region:OH,US

not my job, but eheheh..........

I feel like the explanation of why you should be admin carries little weight, mainly about recon mandarin and experience, without those your explanation is stuff.

not my job, but eheheh..........
You need to quit being such an starfish.
How do you even know this...you don't.

You need to quit being such an starfish.
How do you even know this...you don't.

He does...

Name: Doob10/Cookie Hax
BL_ID: 15851
Previous Experience Administrating: My Server, DeadfromHeaven's Server, Freek's Server, any other server that may not know.
DeadfromHeaven, CodyTH, Filipe1020, Sir Herg1, Freek, Brokenkillaman, Whitestorm, Jayce, Nobot, Billy1, and Toasthero.
Why accepting: So i can help watch the server, fix some hacks and Broken events.

This server needs Going to the store music.

Is the kaje boss supposed to be able to rapidly fire its rockets? its like a rocket machine gun now

Is the kaje boss supposed to be able to rapidly fire its rockets? its like a rocket machine gun now
They're amazingly underpowered rockets, though.

They're amazingly underpowered rockets, though.
they kill you in one hit

they kill you in one hit
What do you expect if a rocket hits you directly. It's the radius damage that is really low.