Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625304 times)

It appears to have crashed. It is now fixed.

Name: metroid

BL_ID: 22554

Previous Experience Administrating:
KingDavid's servers, Lucas Jail Break, Firefox Jail WIP, WALDO'S servers, many more

Who recommends you?: Firefox, KingDavid, chevypower, WALDO, EmoPikachu

Why should I accept you?
(Please elaborate): I'm a big fan of this server and i have been a admin on your server before but i don't know why i don't have it, and when i play people start to cheat by leaving the bedroom and they keep spawn killing (boss kills us)

Your Timezone/Region: Mountain Standard Time (MST) Arizona

I love boss battles now that I play more often.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 01:56:08 PM by Darkmaster20 »

[center][center][center][center]●Name: Darkmaster
●BL_ID: 11788
●Previous Experience: Munk's Ski Server
●Who recommends you?: [size=10pt][u][i][b]Munk, Kyle98[/b][/i][/u][/size]
●Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I prevent spamming and raging. I also destroy all unauthorized
builds outside the minigame. I will also contact you about all server issues.
●Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Central (see profile)[/center][/center][/center][/center]

I also destroy all unauthorized builds outside the minigame.
Uhhhh, right, hang on, lemme check the logs, be right back.

Okay yeah, going back to last year in our records, it seems you have spent a total of about two and a half hours (155 minutes) on the server. 42 minutes of it was this year, and your last connection was in March, the only one since January, lasting for seven minutes.

Uhhhh, right, hang on, lemme check the logs, be right back.

Okay yeah, going back to last year in our records, it seems you have spent a total of about two and a half hours (155 minutes) on the server. 42 minutes of it was this year, and your last connection was in March, the only one since January, lasting for seven minutes.

I had a big                                              gap                                              of not playing cause I was away.

No builds need to be destroyed, only Pecon or Jetz should be up to such dark magic.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 09:11:10 AM by Gizmo. »

Just wondering, how long have I played on this server?

Just wondering, how long have I played on this server?
I counted his time up manually because he appears in almost none of the log files. I was actually half expecting him to not show up in any logs at all. Counting the time for anyone who has played on the server for a substantial amount of time would take ages without something to do it automatically.

Server went down due to Lag. This happened around 7:14 PM (Atlantic Standard Time)

Scratch that, it's back up I guess
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 06:15:04 PM by zoren580 »

I counted his time up manually because he appears in almost none of the log files. I was actually half expecting him to not show up in any logs at all. Counting the time for anyone who has played on the server for a substantial amount of time would take ages without something to do it automatically.

Right Okay

It probably is a scary number anyways :D

Some people wanted pictures of the upcoming slate arena.

Warning: pagestrech and heavy load.

Last image was actually just a design to replace the current spawn room made by Phantom Knight, I might actually do it.

Oh yeah, we need help on it. If you think you're a man enough builder to do the roof, I really really need your help.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 09:50:27 PM by pecon98 »

My heart skipped two beats.
Mine skipped like 400. Million.

This thing looks loving boss.
[cwutididthar.png]

I really like the spawn room, this roof will have to not follow those nice arches. Too damn hard for me.

I really like the spawn room, this roof will have to not follow those nice arches. Too damn hard for me.
Unless we find someone who can, Skill4Life pulled it off in the third picture.