Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626964 times)

read: terminated with extreme prejudice

the balloon ghost boss is loving annoying.

the balloon ghost boss is loving annoying.

Only if someone knows how to use.

Application:       Admin Application
Name:  Mango
BL_ID:  32406
Previous Experience Administrating:  YoungRotation, Kong123, Mold and Destructinator
Who recommends you?:  Bµbbler, YoungRotations, Kong123, Mold, Destructinator, Gunner, .:[Spacebar]:., Wrapperup and Cowboy6.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I never allow users to dis-obey the rules, however I sometimes let them slide by for 1 time. I don't like to Perma-Ban or a long ban, my max is 1 day. I love this server, I'm very active, and I do have RTB. I can Model and Code. mainly Weapons, I'm a very good Builder and Eventer. I don't usually play, I like to stay out of the mini-game and watch to see what's happening. Usually by Jetting.
Your Timezone/Region:   Eastern Time

lol

I'm nervous.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:20:48 AM by Cookiez664 »

Application:       Admin Application
Name:  Mango
BL_ID:  32406
Previous Experience Administrating:  YoungRotation, Kong123, Mold and Destructinator
Who recommends you?:  Bµbbler, YoungRotations, Kong123, Mold, Destructinator, Gunner, .:[Spacebar]:., Wrapperup and Cowboy6.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I never allow users to dis-obey the rules, however I sometimes let them slide by for 1 time. I don't like to Perma-Ban or a long ban, my max is 1 day. I love this server, I'm very active, and I do have RTB. I can Model and Code. mainly Weapons, I'm a very good Builder and Eventer. I don't usually play, I like to stay out of the mini-game and watch to see what's happening. Usually by Jetting.
Your Timezone/Region:   Eastern Time

lol

I'm nervous.
You're mango?

:0

No, there's this stuffty quote from some really stuffty gameboy game, they tell you to "Terminate the tan army with extreme prejudice!"

I found it to be very tribal and funny.

Application:

Name: Azhrei

BL_ID: I'll give it to you (Pecon) at a later time (soon). 

Previous Experience Administrating: None.

Who recommends you?: Narkro555

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I haven't been an admin anywhere yet so I would like to try it. If at any point you feel I am not fit to be an admin then you may revoke the privilege of admin.

Your Timezone/Region: Pacific

If at any point you feel I am not fit to be an admin then you may revoke the privilege of admin.
I'm so glad you're giving us the right to do that!

I'm so glad you're giving us the right to do that!

Nope. Just Pecon. He is the only one on these forums I trust.

Application:

Name: Azhrei

Previous Experience Administrating: None.

Who recommends you?: Narkro555

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I haven't been an admin anywhere yet so I would like to try it. If at any point you feel I am not fit to be an admin then you may revoke the privilege of admin.
You've provided like three reasons that you should not be an admin. Also, your BL_ID is 28965.

Nope. Just Pecon. He is the only one on these forums I trust.
You've provided like three reasons that you should not be an admin. Also, your BL_ID is 28965.
heh

Quote from: Your profile
Blockland ID:    28965
No need, unless this is another ID you bought exclusively for the forums.

Yep. And thanks for the ID.