Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627246 times)

There is an imposter going around, going by the name of 'pecon 7'.  His BL_ID is about a 35k, and he is hosting is own server.  Same build as the real pecons server, but the name is Boss Battles ORIGINAL.

There is an imposter going around, going by the name of 'pecon 7'.  His BL_ID is about a 35k, and he is hosting is own server.  Same build as the real pecons server, but the name is Boss Battles ORIGINAL.
I noticed this today. I thought "lol silly person" and just moved on to the real server.

I actually accidentally clicked on Pecon 7's(and yes, I mean the fake) server when trying to join the real one earlier today.

There is an imposter going around, going by the name of 'pecon 7'.  His BL_ID is about a 35k, and he is hosting is own server.  Same build as the real pecons server, but the name is Boss Battles ORIGINAL.

I'm aware of the imposter's prescence to blockland
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 06:54:55 PM by zoren580 »

If hes still there, I'll see what info I can get rather than general info

(And it looks like his server is NOT 24/7)

[img]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4081/blockland00335.jpg[/img
forget why do I always miss the group pictures D:

What are you guys holding

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=35664
I wonder how he expects to copy our gameplay. Let's wait until he shows himself on the server acting like he's not the same person, then have a lesser admin perma ban him so he comes crying to someone higher up to undo it.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:49:22 PM by -Jetz- »

This server is bullstuff. Why does the medic get no points?

This server is bullstuff. Why does the medic get no points?
The medic gets points for ubercharging.