Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630305 times)

It was meant to be a stupid question, but it would be interesting to post one of those Pokemon pics or something that you see around.
Oh. In case you haven't noticed, I have a tendency to take people seriously when they're joking on the internet. Hard to tell ._.

Oh. In case you haven't noticed, I have a tendency to take people seriously when they're joking on the internet. Hard to tell ._.
I understand.
iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

Seems like other custom animations work fine.
For the default player model.

... I have a stupid idea.
WE SHALL RECLAIM THE THRONE OF GENERAL DISCUSSION! >:|
We aren't that far behind. The only problem with this is it could lead to a spamming war.

... I have a stupid idea.
WE SHALL RECLAIM THE THRONE OF GENERAL DISCUSSION! >:|
We aren't that far behind. The only problem with this is it could lead to a spamming war.
Yeah, let's not do that. We can still beat them in views, and soon we'll have more views than the forum rules.

Yeah, let's not do that. We can still beat them in views, and soon we'll have more views than the forum rules.
Fine :|
We could probably eventually catch up to them anyways, but more views than the forum rules is a pretty big accomplishment.

Boss idea(woo.)

Cave Johnson(Portal 1/2)

Weapons

• Combustible Lemons."Do you know who I am!? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the Lemons! I'm gonna get my Engineers; to event a combustible lemon, that will burn your house down!"
  • Portal Gun
  • (For lack for more/better weapons)Health
  • and for the lack of more weapons, fast.

Yeah. I noticed that. That's pretty big.

Boss idea(woo.)

Cave Johnson(Portal 1/2)

Weapons

• Combustible Lemons."Do you know who I am!? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the Lemons! I'm gonna get my Engineers; to event a combustible lemon, that will burn your house down!"
  • Portal Gun
  • (For lack for more/better weapons)Health
  • and for the lack of more weapons, fast.

This would be interesting, the portal gun along with rubbish players wouldn't go to great.

He could also shoot repulsion and speed gel for himself.

He could also shoot repulsion and speed gel for himself.

And slowly die from it.

And slowly die from it.
That was the white gel remember?

Ehhh either way it would be interesting

He also said "Repulsion gel does not like the Human Skeleton" or something like that, So he could take a somewhat big chunk of damage from that.

He also said "Repulsion gel does not like the Human Skeleton" or something like that, So he could take a somewhat big chunk of damage from that.
That's for getting it on you. Presumably it causes you to break every bone in your body being bounced around all over the place.