Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1661757 times)

...And you believed him?
*facepalm*
It's only if I caught you doing it.
I wouldn't take action against you without evidence first, which usually means I would dive into the chatlogs.

Woah woah wait Hold on a second Pecon He's either joking or being a lying troll. This never happened.

Edit: After re-reading this about five times I was confused on whether to laugh or want to shove my foot up your ass.
Are you loving serious It was 2 days ago, some guy called rainbow dash said he wanted to clop kimon, the I asked what that was and he said it was pony love, after rainbow dash stopped then the next day someone started talking about bronies and I told that person to keep the conversation private to prevent people from raging about people talking about mlp on the server, then after you said something about the server being general discussion and I said "This isn't general discussion"And then you said "What do you have against bronys?"And then I said I was upset nearly everywhere I went I would have a pony shoved into my face.
At the moment there where like 3 or 4 people saying "I hate MLP" and "I'm with you Neutral" And you said "Neutral, why do you hate mlp" after I just explained it too you.

Then after all that i said "Can we just stop talking about mlp, all it does is cause stuffstorms"

After that people where chatting normally, but some players where bringing up mlp just to start a stuffstorm between players and other players, then I finally said
"Can you guys keep this stuff private?"
"You guys don't want a new rule against talking about mlp do you?"

I may not be able too add rules, but just saying the letters m l p starts a stuffstorm whenever there are people who hate it on the server, I know muting is a solution but I don't want to mute like 2 or 3 people.

Then at the same time I had to deal with people glitching into the music room while another person was already in there.

-Bullstuff-

Ok I was either impersonated, which is unlikely, you have a severe hatred for ponies and should see someone about your ignorance to accept an opinion, or you're trolling/lying
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 01:23:38 AM by Kimon »

It's only if I caught you doing it.
I wouldn't take action against you without evidence first, which usually means I would dive into the chatlogs.
Yeah yeah, but do you honestly think I would say something like "I want to have pony love with you, Rainbow Dash"?

Yeah yeah, but do you honestly think I would say something like "I want to have pony love with you, Rainbow Dash"?
He said not you, I didn't used to have a severe hatred for bronies, I have stated in the past I hate Facebook more that that but I think you just changed my mind, yes YOU.

Your actions made me hate MLP allot, but you know what it wasn't just you it was that idiot rainbow dash that got you sucked into this mess, if you never answered his question about "Is anyone else here a brony? we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now.

He said not you, I didn't used to have a severe hatred for bronies, I have stated in the past I hate Facebook more that that but I think you just changed my mind, yes YOU.

Your actions made me hate MLP allot, but you know what it wasn't just you it was that idiot rainbow dash that got you sucked into this mess, if you never answered his question about "Is anyone else here a brony? we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now.
... I'm sorry do you have, like, schizophrenia or something? You're making stuff up... I don't know I think you're trolling honestly. Besides, at what point in this argument did I say I was a Brony? I mean, I sort of am but still.

... I'm sorry do you have, like, schizophrenia or something? You're making stuff up... I don't know I think you're trolling honestly. Besides, at what point in this argument did I say I was a Brony? I mean, I sort of am but still.
No thank you for asking, I do not have a disability, I have a very good memory.
Look this argument isn't taking us anywhere, I never have trolled in the past, why would I start ruining my forums account?I have no reason to troll, I'm just saying that this stuff causes people to go a a raging spree.All that happened was Rainbow dash asking two days ago if anyone was a brony and you said you where, then he started saying he wanted pony love with you, that's when I told him to keep it as a private conversation, two days later(Today)You mentioned mlp and then a stuff storm was started, then some people started saying they hate mlp.

How don't you remember I used the saying My little Kony:Abduction is Magic?
I learned that from a guy two days ago when rainbow dash talked about clopping twice, and he said about the kony joke as a response to rainbow dash

No thank you for asking, I do not have a disability, I have a very good memory.
Look this argument isn't taking us anywhere, I never have trolled in the past, why would I start ruining my forums account?I have no reason to troll, I'm just saying that this stuff causes people to go a a raging spree.All that happened was Rainbow dash asking two days ago if anyone was a brony and you said you where, then he started saying he wanted pony love with you, that's when I told him to keep it as a private conversation, two days later(Today)You mentioned mlp and then a stuff storm was started, then some people started saying they hate mlp.

How don't you remember I used the saying My little Kony:Abduction is Magic?
I learned that from a guy two days ago when rainbow dash talked about clopping twice, and he said about the kony joke as a response to rainbow dash
Again, why the hell are you lying and taking this role so far. It's seriously starting to worry me. I haven't even been on Blockland in a couple days.

You were online yesterday and the day before yesterday.

Both of you stop posting now.

Again, why the hell are you lying and taking this role so far. It's seriously starting to worry me. I haven't even been on Blockland in a couple days.
I may have the thing wrong that it was two days ago but, I am only taking this far because I'm trying to prove I'm not lying.

The only times I lie is when I want to tell a little joke like "If you power up the tank to level 3, and right click it shoots a mininuke projectile!" although after that I usually say something like "I'm just joking guys".

Edit:I will stop Pecon.

You were online yesterday and the day before yesterday.

Both of you stop posting now.
I hardly did anything in those days, I practically had it open a bit and did nothing else. Oh, I'm sorry Pecon! I should've known I shouldn't respond to someone accusing me of harassment and researchographic pony stuff. I'm just gonna sit back and let him make me look like a freak.

I hardly did anything in those days, I practically had it open a bit and did nothing else. Oh, I'm sorry Pecon! I should've known I shouldn't respond to someone accusing me of harassment and researchographic pony stuff. I'm just gonna sit back and let him make me look like a freak.
Sorry I didn't want you too feel like that, I understand you had to do something so people don't think your a freak.

I'm sorry I made it sound like that.

Sorry I didn't want you too feel like that, I understand you had to do something so people don't think your a freak.

I'm sorry I made it sound like that.
I think you're missing the part where I didn't do that and you're obviously thinking of someone else. Regardless, let's stop. But seriously, I did not do that.

It's probably happened 350 times by now, but...

You'd think after getting trapped 349 times, you'd learn not to jump in.

I think you're missing the part where I didn't do that and you're obviously thinking of someone else. Regardless, let's stop. But seriously, I did not do that.
I didn't even bother to read the whole argument, but I am on Kimon's side.