Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1621877 times)

According to what I was told, you have to rocket jump up to it, walk along the poster and into the donor bar.
Most of the bosses have no way to get to the player in the bar, or to kill said player(s) in the bar.

EDIT 2: He just removed it, never mind.

EDIT: I'm also wondering what exactly this "rainbow floor" is, was also told that just now as well.
It was removed.

I'm also wondering what exactly this "rainbow floor" is, was also told that just now as well.
Check under the house. It's just a little graphics fun.

Woah babe. how did this fall to the second page now?

No one is arguing, applying, or complaining.

Pecon where are you!

You haven't gone on the server for quite a while.

We cannot let this happen again >:C lol

We cannot let this happen again >:C lol
Then perhaps we should just spam "bump" when that happens.

7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother. 

I just read this rule again in the Forum Rules. I guess so many people do it, Badspot doesn't have the time to ban them all.

7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother. 

I just read this rule again in the Forum Rules. I guess so many people do it, Badspot doesn't have the time to ban them all.
There are a lot of those kind of posts aren't there

Baddy seems to just only count the extreme cases, otherwise he would need about 50 moderators.

don't see how that's relevant to the topic

EDIT: I don't want to be admin anymore
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 11:52:35 PM by Blockz »

Wait, where are the application reviews?

Wait, where are the application reviews?
They're still in progress.