Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626078 times)

So is half the server list O.o
Maybe The update is coming, and it's so epic it makes everything lag... Lol jk but maybe that means something.

Edit: It apparently stopped.

So is half the server list O.o
Maybe its V2-
Maybe The update is coming, and it's so epic it makes everything lag... Lol jk but maybe that means something.

Edit: It apparently Stopped.
FUUUUUUU

Did the admin apps with me in the brakets get reviewed yet?

Pageloss

ohohoho, I just saw the server preview on the BL.us for the slate version of Boss battles, it looks awesome

Pageloss
The applications will be posted when they are gone through, you are very inpatient.

you are very inpatient.
Gah, just let him be eager for once in his life.

Just wondering, when can I improve/retry my app if I can? I kind of screwed up last time, and I have improvements. I at least want to make a better one. My last one sucked.

Just wondering, when can I improve/retry my app if I can? I kind of screwed up last time, and I have improvements. I at least want to make a better one. My last one sucked.
Yes, just note that
You missed the deadline for the application review happening today, so you'll be put off for at least two weeks until we do another review.

The applications will be posted when they are gone through, you are very inpatient.

I guessed I missed it.

Banette asked for a donor bar, so I made a small one on top of the poster. If it becomes a problem, go ahead and delete it.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:37:35 AM by Name is Unavailable »

Banette asked for a donor bar, so I made a small one on top of the poster. If it becomes a problem, go ahead and delete it.

Master Ban deserves nothing! Lol

Master Ban deserves nothing! Lol

... I'm sorry you know I can't resist.

According to what I was told, you have to rocket jump up to it, walk along the poster and into the donor bar.
Most of the bosses have no way to get to the player in the bar, or to kill said player(s) in the bar.

EDIT 2: He just removed it, never mind.

EDIT: I'm also wondering what exactly this "rainbow floor" is, was also told that just now as well.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:33:57 AM by TheBlackParrot »