Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628898 times)

I wish I could of stayed on long tonight, This is like the only server besides for 2 others I play now that I started playing again. I would be on a better PC other than my almost dead Laptop (It's a wonder it turned on) but I'm sick so everyone thinks I'm asleep.

This video was lost a while back, time to repost it.

http://youtu.be/Sxqt567P9Q8

Ok I was either impersonated, which is unlikely, you have a severe hatred for ponies and should see someone about your ignorance to accept an opinion, or you're trolling.
Or he's telling the truth and you don't want to be hated, so you lied? Oh, and of course your Buttbuddy Skyhawk defends you.

You also have wanted to "stop" arguments before you are exposed or banned for tthe things you did.

I logged in and admin was gone :x

Sorry for the double, it wouldn't let me edit.

Application: Administrator

Name: D Trix

BL_ID: 19562

Previous Experience Administrating: Cat123, Wrapperup, Effect, Ick, jockey, Cressor, Glass, Ravencroft <- (Very long time ago) ect..

Who recommends you?: Well, I don't want to go track them all down, ofcourse there never online, but I'de think they would reccommend me

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am a good non abusing admin who is active and will try to help your server in anyway possible.

Note: Take all the time you need to decide on this.

Your Timezone/Region: Central
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 01:39:51 PM by D Trix »

Application: Admin

Name: WhiteStorm

BL_ID: 20297

Previous Experience: Danny Boy's Server Pablo's Server  Ghille's Server  Filipe1020's Server  0 0 J's Server Turnipblog's Server, Codymax's Server  Glass's Server, Cucumber's Server, Hankyje's Server, CookieHax/Doob10's Server, Aware's Server, BBOY's Server, Jayce's Server, Uxie's Server.

Who recommends you?: Danny Boy, Pablo, CodyMax, Ghille, Filipe1020, 0 0 J, Turnipblog, Glass, Cucumber, Hankyje, CookieHax/Doob10, Aware, BBOY, Jayce, Uxie, and IkeTheGeneric, bµbbler.

Why should you accept me? (Please elaborate): I am trust worthy admin, I have much experience dealing with a large group of people, I have been playing blockland for 3 years now so I know the game very well, I will be able to watch over the server for long periods of time, I also have experience dealing with these “young people” if they begin to flame or start a uproar, I sometimes try to solve problems by not banning them like try to settle the conversation down and just get to the bottom of it, if it fails I will begin to threaten to ban/kick them.

Your Timezone/Region: EST

Was my reasoning too long?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 07:08:24 PM by WhiteStorm »

Nope, my reasoning was much longer than yours and they read mine.

I got one too, lol

Application:

Name: Mysteroo

BL_ID: 18923

Previous Experience Administrating: On my own server, Operation infiltration server, Jman552's, zap100, d4rkparadox, dark glow, and a few others

Who recommends you?: Jman552, I'm assuming Lamebro and mango since they made me an admin, a handful of people I haven't seen in months, and a few others

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have some experience being an admin, and on my server the rules are more strict than on most other servers, so you'll be sure that I won't just let people do whatever they want. I don't ban, only kick, because I want to be sure I'm not adding people to your banlist you don't want there. I try never to be a "badmin" and to be fair to the other players as much as possible.

Your Timezone/Region: central

Or he's telling the truth and you don't want to be hated, so you lied? Oh, and of course your Buttbuddy Skyhawk defends you.

You also have wanted to "stop" arguments before you are exposed or banned for tthe things you did.
This pretty much sums it up.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 11:44:51 PM by Redconer »

Pecon7 was boss today, And he killed me in Phase 1!
Phase 1: He has a golden wrench (I should call Phase 1 VaginSamus)
Phase 2: He is big, plus a power beam, but he captured point, why Agent Creeper WHY?! (I should call Phase 2 Dark Selia)
Phase 3: I don't know (#^*&$!%)
That's it for the day!

~Redconer :cookie:
Phase 3: Fast, Flamethrower, explodes at low health killing everyone in a large area.

edit: Why did you change the subject name?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 02:04:16 PM by Aware »

Pecon7 was boss today, And he killed me in Phase 1!
Phase 1: He has a golden wrench (I should call Phase 1 VaginSamus)
Phase 2: He is big, plus a power beam, but he captured point, why Agent Creeper WHY?! (I should call Phase 2 Dark Selia)
Phase 3: I don't know (#^*&$!%)
That's it for the day!

~Redconer :cookie:
Don't sign your post people hate it also don't change the subject title.

Darkness, I know you hate me, though it's not clear why. I was not asking for you to get involved. Just please, shut the forget up right now, you pathetic piece of stuff.

I cannot stress my hatred for Shadowzero at this moment for starting that Bullstuff rumor. I did not loving do that. If I did somehow, I wasn't aware of setting off "Rainbow Dash" to go on some pony rampage at all.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:25:31 PM by Kimon »

Just please, shut the forget up right now, you pathetic piece of stuff.
It's statements like this that prevent this argument from ending.