Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618811 times)

Should I make a new topic to proclaim my opinion? Where is the right place to write it?
Here, any suggestion should go here.

Should I make a new topic to proclaim my opinion? Where is the right place to write it?
Off topic, I guess. You just might get alot of hate from people who enjoy this server. But any improvement ideas go here.

Off topic, I guess. You just might get alot of hate from people who enjoy this server. But any improvement ideas go here.

i think since it's related to boss battles there's no reason to branch off into a second topic.

i think since it's related to boss battles there's no reason to branch off into a second topic.
If it's just to complain, It shouldn't belong here.

If it's just to complain, It shouldn't belong here.
if its complaining about how the server is bad, it belongs here in the servers topic. as long as he isn't spamming it up

if its complaining about how the server is bad, it belongs here in the servers topic. as long as he isn't spamming it up
I suppose, but it should at least have ways to improve to belong here. That's just my opinion but I guess he can post his complaints here.

As far as I know constructive criticism is okay and goes here.

As far as I know constructive criticism is okay and goes here.
I know but he just said "Am I the only the only one who finds this server boring" Unless he was going to offer some constructive criticism I personally don't think he needs to post here.

Unless he was going to offer some constructive criticism I personally don't think he needs to post here.

I think there is just as much reason for me to post useless negative comments as so many is posting useless positive comments.

I think there is just as much reason for me to post useless negative comments as so many is posting useless positive comments.
You have a good point, but we can't really stop negative or positive comments. I guess go ahead and say why you dont like it or something.

I guess go ahead and say why you dont like it or something.

Yeah, you're right about that.

Tomorrow. :I

Yeah, you're right about that.

Tomorrow. :I

Do you live in a Time Zone where it's night, or are you just trolling me?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 04:38:37 PM by Kimon »

Also, what did you make that trailer with? (Editing software)

Pecon needs to do something about people client sided muting the admins.

Its a mess when you tell someone to stop and they can't her you because they client sided muted you, all the fault of that damn ignore script.

Pecon needs to do something about people client sided muting the admins.

Its a mess when you tell someone to stop and they can't her you because they client sided muted you, all the fault of that damn ignore script.
What if the admins are being rude? Or you just dislike them in general, I have a problem with one or two.