Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629251 times)

yes i did, and i replied to the main point of this conversation.
Nope.

So the results of the applications should come out sometime tomorrow right?

Nope.
do you even know how to read.

So the results of the applications should come out sometime tomorrow right?
probably.

do you even know how to read.
probably.
Seriously? Get off the forums.

I'm serious leave. No one wants you here.

What Scratch and Wound are saying right now is incomprehensible. Stop arguing like idiots over something this silly.

Seriously? Get off the forums.

I'm serious leave. No one wants you here.
perfect example of you being overlysensitive.

What Scratch and Wound are saying right now is incomprehensible. Stop arguing like idiots over something this silly.
yeah it is silly, i give my opinion about scratch being an admin and he reacts like a baby.

perfect example of you being overlysensitive.
yeah it is silly, i give my opinion about scratch being an admin and he reacts like a baby.
you blocked me from pming you for being a fool.

And I am not a baby. All i said was you shouldn't judge me without seeing me admin.

you blocked me from pming you for being a fool.
you pm'd me to begin with telling me to gtfo and all that, and i got tired of your bitching and moaning and i ignored you, nothing wrong with that  :cookieMonster:

And I am not a baby. All i said was you shouldn't judge me without seeing me admin.
i am aloud to judge you as an admin, seeing you as one or not.

you pm'd me to begin with telling me to gtfo and all that, and i got tired of your bitching and moaning and i ignored you, nothing wrong with that  :cookieMonster:
i am aloud to judge you as an admin, seeing you as one or not.
I'm tired of you bitching and being an emotional spaz on the fourms. I can honestly drams you right now, but i won't.

I'm tired of you bitching and being an emotional spaz on the fourms. I can honestly drams you right now, but i won't.
seeing you the only one bitching, and being an emotional spaz, i gave my opinion and you overreacted like a 4 year old girl.

and if you're not going to drama me then why bother mentioning that you would, trying to make me feel insecure?

scratchtheepicspacedude101

Scratch, you're starting to prove Wound's point. Wound is becoming more reasonable are you're getting more angry and continuing to insult him and carry on the argument. But still, both of you stop insulting eachother.

seeing you the only one bitching, and being an emotional spaz, i gave my opinion and you overreacted like a 4 year old girl.

and if you're not going to drama me then why bother mentioning that you would, trying to make me feel insecure?

scratchtheepicspacedude101
hah I laugh at the fact you think I'm gonna get banned.
You still don't understand the fact I said you shouldn't judge me without seeing me.
Wound you really are pathetic.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:36:28 PM by ScratchTehEPICSpaceDude »

Scratch, you're starting to prove Wound's point. Wound is becoming more reasonable are you're getting more angry and continuing to insult him and carry on the argument. But still, both of you stop insulting eachother.
you got to be joking. He argues with every single thing I do.

hah I laugh at the fact you think I'm gonna get banned.

Wound you really are pathetic.
what, i never said you were going to get banned, now you're just spewing stuff all over the place.

you got to be joking. He argues with every single thing I do.
i've only started an argument with you once this time i was only expressing my opinion about you being admin.

i was serious about "shas'oe com'rad"