Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629889 times)

But the forums are a different situation. Let's face it.
I just got up because I had a sense you two were being stupid. Stop carrying it on, and stop provoking him wound.

yes i have. When was the last time i made a drama? Never. And i never will ever again.
Haven't you paid attention to what you're doing right now?

lol the threads you make do not affect your personality, scratch.
but but b-b-b-but
my biggest problem was making too many dramas! My personality was overly reacting! I don't make dramas any more.

How you act on the forums can reflect how you act in-game. Chances are, you act similarly in-game to how you do on the forums. It also affects people's views on you.

I just got up because I had a sense you two were being stupid. Stop carrying it on, and stop provoking him wound.
Well, we're trying to get it through his head that he started it. It could simply end if he would accept that.

I am not, i finally got my point across him, he gets what mean now, you should chill out or ignore us.

what?
You're making a drama, bro. Right now. Therefore, you have made a drama.

I am not, i finally got my point across him, he gets what mean now, you should chill out or ignore us.
I somewhat get what you mean but i didn't start the argument.

When I posted that you were provoking him. And to the "chill out" thing, I am completely calm. I have been this entire argument...

When I posted that you were provoking him.
see what i mean?
You're making a drama, bro. Right now. Therefore, you have made a drama.
No, i meant  a drama THREAD.

*facepalm* You know what, he's already pretty much incinerated his chances, so let's just leave 'em.

but you did, i was telling powerdag my opinion about you being admin and you spazed out and went raging my PMs and here.