Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630083 times)

you got to be joking. He argues with every single thing I do.
You're doing the same thing, but worse. Look, I'm just trying to calm you guys down I learned from my arguments that nobody wants to see this stuff.

what, i never said you were going to get banned, now you're just spewing stuff all over the place.
i've only started an argument with you once this time i was only expressing my opinion about you being admin.
Scratchtehepicspacedude101? That sounded like you were giving me an alt name.

Anyway, all I said was you have never seen me admin, therefore you can't assume I'm not bad. Shesh, how many times do I have to say it.

You're doing the same thing, but worse. Look, I'm just trying to calm you guys down I learned from my arguments that nobody wants to see this stuff.
i am gonna have to disagree since all i said was to not judge me if you haven't seen me admin before.

Scratchtehepicspacedude101? That sounded like you were giving me an alt name.
that isn't what i meant, even if i said you would get an alt does not mean you would get banned, plenty of people have alts and aren't banned.

Anyway, all I said was you have never seen me admin, therefore you can't assume I'm not bad. Shesh, how many times do I have to say it.
yes i can assume, you're an oversensitive moron, and i'm sure you would ban everyone that made you 'upset'.

i am gonna have to disagree since all i said was to not judge me if you haven't seen me admin before.
He is inferring from how you act. Look, i'm going to sleep now, and i'm gonna bust a nut if this argument is still going on tomorrow.

He is inferring from how you act. Look, i'm going to sleep now, and i'm gonna bust a nut if this argument is still going on tomorrow.
g'night.

that isn't what i meant, even if i said you would get an alt does not mean you would get banned, plenty of people have alts and aren't banned.
yes i can assume, you're an oversensitive moron, and i'm sure you would ban everyone that made you 'upset'.
Can you please stop assuming I'm the worst admin ever? Look up ingame dramas about me. I only have one which was a long time ago and no offense, it was made by comedy101experiments.

But wound please, I'm begging on my knees now, can we please stop arguing? I need sleep.

Stop arguing, this is a board for a server, not some arguing board for your interpersonal problems.

Can you please stop assuming I'm the worst admin ever? Look up ingame dramas about me. I only have one which was a long time ago and no offense, it was made by comedy101experiments.
i'm not saying you're the worst ever, i'm saying you wouldn't be right for the job.

But wound please, I'm begging on my knees now, can we please stop arguing? I need sleep.
uh umm lol, and i'm not preventing you from sleeping, you are, i never intentionally started an argument, i posted my veiw about you being an admin to powerdag, and you began the argument.

wound you've proved your point you're getting annoying now

scratch for worst admin 2012

i'm not saying you're the worst ever, i'm saying you wouldn't be right for the job.
uh umm lol, and i'm not preventing you from sleeping, you are, i never intentionally started an argument, i posted my veiw about you being an admin to powerdag, and you began the argument.
I'm going to say this calmly one more last time. Y'know what, forget it. I'll just quote myself:

You have never seen me admin.
ok?

kthnxbai

Scratch. The man has a point. Might as well stop before you look more stupid.

Scratch. The man has a point. Might as well stop before you look more stupid.
i never started this argument.