Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629945 times)

Did you listen to what he said? He said he merely stated an opinion which is exactly what he did. You're choosing to continue it.

Now can we just drop it and get back to the matter(s) at hand?

Did you listen to what he said? He said he merely stated an opinion which is exactly what he did. You're choosing to continue it.
Yes I did. All i said was you have never seen me admin and then they insult me.

Yes I did. All i said was you have never seen me admin and then they insult me.
Exactly. They shared an opinion. You challenged it. Case closed.

Wait a second, Scratch isn't even my ingame name. ;-;

here scratch, this is the last time i'll try to spell it out.

i don't have to judge you by watching you administrate.
i can judge you by your actions.

Wait a second, Scratch isn't even my ingame name. ;-;
yes we know, it's saxophone.

Exactly. They shared an opinion. You challenged it. Case closed.
I just stated they never saw me ingame. I did not challenge their opinion.

the way you're acting, scratch, people will judge you regardless of your implied "responsibility". people usually have the same face between game and forum, and you are probably no exception.

you say we've never seen you admin? we don't need to. they way you handle yourself on a forum is reason enough to show you are not capable of administrating a popular server.

here scratch, this is the last time i'll try to spell it out.

i don't have to judge you by watching you administrate.
i can judge you by your actions.
yes we know, it's saxophone.
thank you.

Well come on, I have changed.

the way you're acting, scratch, people will judge you regardless of your implied "responsibility". people usually have the same face between game and forum, and you are probably no exception.

you say we've never seen you admin? we don't need to. they way you handle yourself on a forum is reason enough to show you are not capable of administrating a popular server.
But the forums are a different situation. Let's face it.

Well come on, I have changed.
i'm merely sorry but you can't tell people that you yourself have changed, clearly you have not.

Thank you.

But the forums are a different situation. Let's face it.
forums isn't the situation, you are.

i'm merely sorry but you can't tell people that you yourself have changed, clearly you have not.
yes i have. When was the last time i made a drama? Never. And i never will ever again.

yes i have. When was the last time i made a drama? Never. And i never will ever again.
lol the threads you make do not affect your personality, scratch.