Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625664 times)

You have never seen me admin.
we don't have to see you administrate, look at all your dramas, it shows that you can't handle power.
you would probably ban every person that makes you upset.

we don't have to see you administrate, look at all your dramas, it shows that you can't handle power.
you would probably ban every person that makes you upset.
No I don't. Are you seriously trying to start somthing again?

No I don't. Are you seriously trying to start somthing again?
no i'm pointing something out to powerdag, there you go again being oversensitive.

no i'm pointing something out to powerdag, there you go again being oversensitive.
you have got to be joking. I was not being in any way oversensitive in that last post.

you have got to be joking. I was not being in any way oversensitive in that last post.
just drop it, i don't see you as administrator meterial and neither do powerdag, end of story.

just drop it, i don't see you as administrator meterial and neither do powerdag, end of story.
Stop assuming stuff, you can't just look at my forums personality and think I'm a terrible admin. First read the thread on my profile. Second think what if my personality is different ingame.

Stop assuming stuff, you can't just look at my forums personality and think I'm a terrible admin. First read the thread on my profile. Second think what if my personality is different ingame.
i just giggle at how you think you have more than one personality.

you cannot change your personality, only how you express it, under the right circumstances.

i wouldn't admin you if you gave me a million dollar.

...but what if scratch suffers from multiple personality disorder!?

hahaha.

i just giggle at how you think you have more than one personality.

No that's not what I'm saying. The fourms are different than ingame. WAY different.
you cannot change your personality, only how you express it, under the right circumstances.

i wouldn't admin you if you gave me a million dollar.

fine. Y'know I don't really care if you assume i'm a terrible admin when you have never seen me ingame before.

All of you just stop. Come on guys, over admin applications?

No that's not what I'm saying. The fourms are different than ingame. WAY different.
no you blantantly said "my forums personality is different than in-game", and you know, it's not, in your past dramas they're about in-game, and it shows that you can't handle yourself with power.

no you blantantly said "my forums personality is different than in-game", and you know, it's not, in your past dramas they're about in-game, and it shows that you can't handle yourself with power.
did you read my post. Seriously, did you read it.

did you read my post. Seriously, did you read it.
yes i did, and i replied to the main point of this conversation.