Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1620126 times)

How about custom load outs.

Example

This wep gives you + Speed but - Hp
This lets you X but you can't X

Any thoughts on this?

I'm not really a modeler, I just read a bunch of tutorials and did a few things in Blender. It must be somewhat possibly to apply animations from one model to another because that's how Dark Samus, but I just followed the instructions for that.
You applied animations from one model onto the main player model? Hmmm... Could be useful.

Any thoughts on this?
This isn't an RPG style game.
Lets keep it simple at HP, Damage , and Speed.

Hey Jetz, a little bit off-topic but I know you work with modeling and animations, is it possible to apply animations from one model to a different model? And what would the requirements be for doing so? Do the nodes just need to have the same names, or do they need the same coordinates too?

Also, I protested your rainbow floor protest because that much brick fx lags my toaster.

The names do have to be the same and the coordinates will also have to be the same, otherwise your model will do some funky movements. You don't want that.

The names do have to be the same and the coordinates will also have to be the same, otherwise your model will do some funky movements. You don't want that.
Hmmm. Darn. I was hoping it only took a specific joint and rotated it specific number of degrees and stuff like that.

Keeping the boss from capping is bullstuff now, since some admin or whatever took off the critical hits for whenever there's a boss who's trying to capture a point.

agent creeper apparently banned "Agent Dusekklar" because he didn't like him. Can someone look into this?

agent creeper apparently banned "Agent Dusekklar" because he didn't like him. Can someone look into this?

What are you talking about? I only banned him since he broke several rules and also, he didn't drop the argument several times, insulted the admins, and kept on being an starfish to everyone

What are you talking about? I only banned him since he broke several reasons because he didn't drop the argument several times, insulted the admins, and kept on being an starfish to everyone
Hmmm. Do you happen to have any screenshots?

Hmmm. Do you happen to have any screenshots?

Nope, but I have good memory on events that lead up to his ban, also this happened about 2 months ago on October.

Nope, but I have good memory on events that lead up to his ban, also this happened about 2 months ago on October.
Oh, hmmm. Was it perma? Cause he keeps asking people in RTB if they can get him unbanned.

Oh, hmmm. Was it perma? Cause he keeps asking people in RTB if they can get him unbanned.
On the counts of his spree, It was. But you should consult a Super Admin to get him unbanned, so he's probably learned his lesson by now. So I suppose a second chance won't hurt.

Keeping the boss from capping is bullstuff now, since some admin or whatever took off the critical hits for whenever there's a boss who's trying to capture a point.
Yeah apparently the add-on didn't load. I'll go fix it.[/s]
Edit: Wait, yes it did, what's wrong with it? The event is even on the point.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 05:42:51 PM by -Jetz- »

Yeah apparently the add-on didn't load. I'll go fix it.[/s]
Edit: Wait, yes it did, what's wrong with it? The event is even on the point.
When I was vagineer, basically the boss (Rotondo) was capping, so I shot him and the Critical Hit emote and damage did not appear, so it acted like normal damage. Then I had to go with several plans such as substitute sentries (MG), then I kept on doing then I ran out of time.

When I was vagineer, basically the boss (Rotondo) was capping, so I shot him and the Critical Hit emote and damage did not appear, so it acted like normal damage. Then I had to go with several plans such as substitute sentries (MG), then I kept on doing then I ran out of time.
Oh, the shotgun might not work because I only set it up to work with projectile damage and the shotgun is one of those handicapped raycast weapons. Could just switch the gun over to projectile, or maybe I could just replace it with the sawn-off shotgun or some other type, since the tf2 shotgun feels way too weak.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 09:01:38 PM by -Jetz- »