Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1619967 times)

Yeah, but if you could just spam the eject button while running away with him unable to catch you, that'd be pretty unfair for him.
The loss of the Eject button seriously was lightening to me. I finally could be Rotondo or Kaje and not get Ejector spammed.
The second time I went Rotondo, I killed almost everyone and went to the spawnpoint.
Agent Creeper (TANKED) Trifornt
WHAT?!
The Tank Turret took me out?!
I go as Kaje, kill everyone but three people.
They go in the Tank turret and kill me in a few hits...
What ever happened to having to adapt to fighting different bosses? Now all you have to do is get in the Tank Turret and flee.
Tank Turret has became the new Eject Button, It's worse because it has an even FARTHER distance and much more protection.
Even an OVERWEIGHT trolled me with the Tank Turret when I was Rotondo. I couldn't catch him because before I could, I found my self chasing someone who just ported up and jumped down, up and down and up and down.
I vote in favor to remove the Tank Turret...

The loss of the Eject button seriously was lightening to me. I finally could be Rotondo or Kaje and not get Ejector spammed.
The second time I went Rotondo, I killed almost everyone and went to the spawnpoint.
Agent Creeper (TANKED) Trifornt
WHAT?!
The Tank Turret took me out?!
I go as Kaje, kill everyone but three people.
They go in the Tank turret and kill me in a few hits...
What ever happened to having to adapt to fighting different bosses? Now all you have to do is get in the Tank Turret and flee.
Tank Turret has became the new Eject Button, It's worse because it has an even FARTHER distance and much more protection.
Even an OVERWEIGHT trolled me with the Tank Turret when I was Rotondo. I couldn't catch him because before I could, I found my self chasing someone who just ported up and jumped down, up and down and up and down.
I vote in favor to remove the Tank Turret...
Hmm. That is a problem. I don't like the sound of removing it completely. It should be in a position where it's impossible to shoot the capture point, though I don't know of any place like that that exists.

New build. This one is so flat and boring it makes me want to leave the server.

RANDOM GUESS: New Build/Environment

Definitely a new build and environment.

The current one is so dull and boring, and gray. Make a bright one, and while you're at it, you should change the theme, why does it have to be futuristic? The normals could have sailed away on a boat, or something, I don't know.

I voted a new class/weapon system, however I think that a new build and environment is needed also.
If I could vote for two, it would be new build/environment and a new class/weapons system.

We need another spaceship to fight on, that would make things nice.
But I like the current one, it just needs to be expanded a bit.

I voted for new weapons/classes because every time i join i have to use the same old guns and other weps.

The most popular answer so far is a new build? Come on, the current one is fine. Plus it can be updated, a new build would take ages

The environment itself won't change that much; it's the fundamentals of the game such as classes and weapons which are deeply flawed.

Actually, I don't even think that the game mechanics itself need to be changed either. It's a great game, probably the most popular on BL at the moment. When a game gets boring it's not because things need to be replaced or changed, it's because things need to be added and expanded upon. That's how it is with just about any game, Blockland, Lotro, MC, if it gets boring then they add to it, not change it completely.

That's the whole point of expansion packs and updates and things. If this is going to be less boring, I say just update what's already there- not replace or change it completely, and add to it. More classes, weapons, bosses, etc. And perfect what's already there as well.

You guys keep spending so much time working on builds and classes and bosses and then you just throw them away because people get bored of them. Just add and update them, rather than just throwing them away like tissue.

Actually, I don't even think that the game mechanics itself need to be changed either. It's a great game, probably the most popular on BL at the moment. When a game gets boring it's not because things need to be replaced or changed, it's because things need to be added and expanded upon. That's how it is with just about any game, Blockland, Lotro, MC, if it gets boring then they add to it, not change it completely.

That's the whole point of expansion packs and updates and things. If this is going to be less boring, I say just update what's already there- not replace or change it completely, and add to it. More classes, weapons, bosses, etc. And perfect what's already there as well.

You guys keep spending so much time working on builds and classes and bosses and then you just throw them away because people get bored of them. Just add and update them, rather than just throwing them away like tissue.
We always end up throwing a cool new boss idea on the table then never get around to it. I have a new miniboss that has been nearly ready to release for months now, needing only a model and a few script edits to complete.

I'll throw this out there right now since Gizmo decided to drop out on doing it.

I need a sword model for a new boss that is about half completed, it really just needs this weapon finished.

That same William Boss from before?

That same William Boss from before?
Yes, Gizmo decided to stop working on the model when it was half done.