Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604641 times)

What is this thing I see ahead of us in space? It appears to be a small colorful cube with extrusions orthagonally out from the sides with some deflated heart on top.

Better open it and see what's inside!

Looks like the room got toxic radiated.
> Cough cough, lights.

Why not replace Kaje with the Santa mech from rtb?

Also, this is my First Christmas I've experienced with you guys (The last one was before I got my new PC).

But a blank white Present popped up.

But a blank white Present popped up.
That happens if it spawns while you're far away, like in the spawn or something. The game won't inform you that the present appeared, thus it won't recognize when we set the colors for it. At least I think that's what happens, because A: I specifically scripted the color picker to not chose the same one for each, and B: I've seen people report that a gift was indeed colorful when it was all wrapped in white from my end.

I got really good stuff from the presents (List of the items I got below)
-Autocannon
-Halo Rocket Launcher
-FaecPwner
-Bow
-Badspot's Death Wand

Plus they spawn in crazy places like one of them spawn on the highest part of the green ship in the roof

Merry Christmas everyone!
Thank you Agent Creeper for the wonderful present!

Admin Application
Name: Revoltech
BL_ID: 39239 (No, I am not a Noob. I lost my old 7K ID)
Previous Experience Administrating: Peanut3567, Ozmar, Mutalisk, Kong123, Blockaloni, Cromedome, Munk.
Who Recommends you?: Allun Pentax, Ozmar, Mutalisk, Cromedome, Blockaloni, Peanut.
Why should I accept you?: I've had a lot of experience in administrating some server. Mostly death matches. I'd like to help out on a build quite sometime. I usually get on for about 5 hours or less daily. I believe I could do a better job of what others have been doing lately at administrating. I really enjoy your server too. I'd love to help out and administrate on this server. I'll be looking forward into that.
Your Timezone/Region: USA, Eastern Standard Time

Admin Application:

Name:General R

Bl_ID: 16882

Previous Experience Administrating:

I have had a lot of previous experience administrating, mostly on Jail RP's, 1 Boss battles, and many other different servers. Most of my previous experience by handling with some whiners and complainers(The most on Agent Blue's Jail RP, with the freekiller complainers) and also with some decent eventing and watching over the server. I made a list of the servers I have administrated in the past, or even at the moment:

Visolator's(Super Admin) Handling difficult situations
Earthle's(Super Admin) Eventing
Chillax's(Super Admin) Moderating
TheFemalePyro's(Admin) Moderating and Eventing
WhiteBoy's(Admin) Building/Eventing
iBlok's(Moderator) Moderating
Agent Blue's(Admin) Handling Situations
Sr72blackbird(admin) Eventing/building

Who recommends me:
Chillax(36782)
TheFemalePyro(25412)
Dr. Diep(16235)
Earthle(9179)
loveymexi(26926)
Quontos(17189)
Sgt.NukeTheWhale(31466)
WhiteBoy(23422)
Redconer(33688)

Why Should you accept me: Why I think you should accept me is that when admins aren't on and there is that one person that really pisses off the people playing the game by spamming, afk boss, circumventing afk kicker/e-tard filter, giving player positions, etc. I could be there to put an end to their shenanigans by giving them a simple kick for "afk". Another reason you should accept me is that i'm very well known to handle difficult situations. For example, if 2 people are fighting about how they died, or complaining of hacks, if one broke the rule or if they didn't, I could settle both of them down by muting them, or kicking them if they continue, followed by a ban. Another reason is i've had a lot of past experience administrating, since i've been on Blockland for about 3 years now, so i'd know everything to do and every little speck of it. One of my other reasonings is that i'd always be available for building, eventing, solving a situation, or helping out the many admins of the server, say if they need me to come out of the mini to help them work on some build glitch, or event glitch, I would help them by simply exiting the mini to go over by them and listen to their question. Another thing is I could have my friend go on and check if anyone reacts differently when no admin is around. Mostly everyday, I can be on for an average of 2-3 hours, so there would most likely be an admin on all the time. My last and most important reasoning, is that I know that admin is not a reward, but a big responsibility which I will put the best of my efforts forth and try to put the most of my enthusiasm into the responsibility of admin, and the server. I also know you have high standards for administrating this server, so I will keep them high as possible for as long as possible.

My Timezome/Region: CST/U.S.A.

(If I do not follow the Admin rules if you accept me, I'm willing to take full punishments, and even a permanent ban. Thank you for your time)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 05:33:08 PM by GeneralR98 »

Why not replace Kaje with the Santa mech from rtb?
And replace the pyro's flamethrower with the Backburner?

Wow, I wanted to play yesterday but I was in North Dakota and there is no internet there.