Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604168 times)

That actually looks really good.
Where have I seen that thing before? It look so familiar...

Where have I seen that thing before? It look so familiar...

Code Lyoko (William's Prime Weapon)

2012 has Died.

Me and my friend are using the same key on the same IP at my house and we wanted to both play, however when I joined it disconnected me for multiclienting. If you could do something please do. I dont know what this means.
ID: 30412

Ban Deltrax, he's impersonating the boss.

Me and my friend are using the same key on the same IP at my house and we wanted to both play, however when I joined it disconnected me for multiclienting. If you could do something please do. I dont know what this means.
ID: 30412

Your ID is your Blockland ID that shows who you are.
Most servers will let you multiclient. Pecon has an addon that prevents multiclienting. Pecon might not be the only one with that addon.

Name: Aeschylus
BL_ID: 12894
Previous Experience Administrating: i'm very, very experienced with hosting big servers like this, mostly with a slight teamwork effort with other admins.  i've also admined some key servers like Dillpickle's, Wehrmacht, etc.
Who recommends you?: i'm not sure, i'm pretty sure you'd get the okay from Primm Zimm (Lt. Portal Freak), Dillpickle, Sket, or any other one of my servers' admins
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): because i can pop in and out all the time, especially when there arent any admins on the server, and quickly and efficiently fix minor problems between the people of the server
Your Timezone/Region: EST

Your ID is your Blockland ID that shows who you are.
Most servers will let you multiclient. Pecon has an addon that prevents multiclienting. Pecon might not be the only one with that addon.
Badspot hates that add-on though :/

Ban Deltrax, he's impersonating the boss.
Ban Kalphiter, he's a whining complaining 5 year old.