Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1619333 times)

Application for Admin
In-Game Name:  Marioguy0

BL_ID:  7125

Previous Experience Administrating:  Scattered Space moderator, active.  Aside from that, I have built up experience starting in a freebuild server that no longer exists.  Since then, I've been an admin on various other small servers, including CityRP servers and others that have a one-mod gameplay approach.

Who recommends you?:  Pecon7, Fastlex, Name is Unavailable, Gizmo, with a reference from Jetz to apply.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):  I am capable of locating errors within the server's gameplay, generally because I like looking for ways to break things so that they can be repaired before real damage can be dealt.  Aside from that, I have acquired the ability to keep a level head when interacting with other people, as not to give off the impression that I am directly associated with the server in a negative way.  My judgement is not perfect, and being aware of this, I will almost always put forth a large amount of thought before taking action, the exception being an obvious case in which the course of action is very apparent and required to be immediately enacted.

Your Timezone/Region:  U.S. Central Time
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 01:09:12 AM by marioguy0 »

I approve of Mariogay0.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 12:44:43 PM by Fastlex »

While I typically give no official recommendation to anyone so I can remain impartial when a good friend posts a terrible app, I encouraged Marioguy0 to apply due to his constructive nature regarding the server, so I guess I can't say I don't recommend him.

Now when are we voting, its been a while hasn't it?

Didn't we stop doing AoTM?
or did I just miss them all?

We just declared me winner forever because I'm not Gizmo more not Gizmo than everyone else.

We just declared me winner forever because I'm not Gizmo more not Gizmo than everyone else.

I do believe the winner would then go to Lugnut.

No, I just ran out of money to throw at you guys.

Well, mostly. I'm keeping what I have to pay for hosting.

So, will there be a special thing for today?
or tomorrow?

I do believe the winner would then go to Lugnut.
What are you talking about? He's like you in that clubbing him on the head with a monkey wrench and locking him in the closet would make me feel safer about leaving the server unattended. Only difference is he doesn't come 'round these parts much anymore so while he can certainly do much more damage than you, he can probably be trusted not to. Actually now I'm afraid of what he might be up to when I'm gone...

I think creeper should get it