Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627558 times)

Wow, this server isn't as popular anymore :( what happened?
This server is still really popular.

The fact that he is applying here.

I just relooked and I confused myself.

I think we should have another boss battles server called the Classic Boss battles.

No changes or anything just the original classes and bosses, but we use the current build.

Can we get infiltrators current backstab removed and add the one from the cloak and dagger?
And then give the current backstab to Gentlespy.

Woot woot! Just donated 8 bux!

Woot woot! Just donated 8 bux!
I've just added you on the server, thanks for actually putting your BLID in (most people don't put it in and I have to go track them down).

I've just added you on the server, thanks for actually putting your BLID in (most people don't put it in and I have to go track them down).
Yeah, I could tell most people would skip through that. The bad thing is I can't go on until tomorrow morning :(

I thought you could just view somones BLID on the forums in their profile.

I thought you could just view somones BLID on the forums in their profile.
In the paypal email I get.

There is a glitch, whenever I have /fire on, and I want to turn it off, /NoFire won't work. Help...?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:30:40 AM by GeneralR98 »

There is a glitch, whenever I have /fire on, and I want to turn it off, /NoFire won't work. Help...?

I thought /Fire was removed because it was responsible for crashing people. Some people are allowed to do it, but I can't since I paid enough money for /fire many months ago.

EDIT: Oh fml, I haven't been on lately. Usually, It could only be turned off you double-jumped (Scout or Samus), or just Self Delete because this is before the NoFire thing will function.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:06:27 AM by zoren580 »

I thought /Fire was removed because it was responsible for crashing people. Some people are allowed to do it, but I can't since I paid enough money for /fire many months ago.

EDIT: Oh fml, I haven't been on lately. Usually, It could only be turned off you double-jumped (Scout or Samus), or just Self Delete because this is before the NoFire thing will function.
The only thing i need is the /NoFire to be fixed, but every new round, it resets.

Wow, this server isn't as popular anymore :( what happened?
  I don't really stop by now and since people missed me so much they left.

Will someone eventually fix the glitch where your character is stunned, since it looks you were hit by the TF2 Sandman?

Will someone eventually fix the glitch where your character is stunned, since it looks you were hit by the TF2 Sandman?

It isn't really a glitch. Pretty sure it could be removed any time.

Pecon, sorry about that random logoff, my
Mom shut off my router .-.