Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626449 times)

For some reason, Spyro's flamethrower somehow took off my Uber-Shield as I was giving it to TotalMimic (I was Doctor Oktoberfest), and apparently it did that burn-player-like event on me, then it took my shield off. Then I had to unequip my Medigun, then equip it back on. So I think there's a problem with the Flamethrower that hasn't been touched at all and needs to be fixed right away.

Edit: Didn't spell THAT right.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 09:14:44 PM by zoren580 »

Wow, I wanted to play yesterday but I was in North Dakota and there is no internet there.
Wow
Poor South Canadians. How do they go on?

Oh wait there's only like 100 of them.

For some reason, Spyro's flamethrower somehow took off my Uber-Shield as I was giving it to TotalMimic (I was Doctor Oktoberfest), and apparently it did that burn-player-like event on me, then it took my shield off. Then I had to unequip my Medigun, then equip it back on. So I think there's a problem with the Flamethrower that hasn't been touched at all and needs to be fixed right away.

I got the same bug earlier

I keep getting this problem too.

And replace the pyro's flamethrower with the Backburner?
I think the backburner would be good, but only temporary for the holiday.

Is it exclusively the flamethrower? And does it actually damage you? I see how it would remove the color, but can't imagine it would cause damage...

I recommend you, you're great help at Visolator's Boss Battles

Also, Master Chief is still spelled as, "Master Cheif" I can't belive noone fixed it yet

Is it exclusively the flamethrower? And does it actually damage you? I see how it would remove the color, but can't imagine it would cause damage...
The backburner is a flamethrower, but if you hit someone from the back, it does 60 damage. From the front or the sides is 15. It's the same as the flamethrower but just does extra back damage, and a bit different image.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 08:09:07 AM by GeneralR98 »

Are you guys still accepting admin applications?

I was on the server for a short while yesterday. Did anyone recognize me?

I recommend you, you're great help at Visolator's Boss Battles

What does this have to do with Pecon7's Boss Battles? :o

Are you guys still accepting admin applications?

They are still accepting admin applications, just every month.

What does this have to do with Pecon7's Boss Battles? :o
The fact that he is applying here.

Wow, this server isn't as popular anymore :( what happened?