Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624714 times)

Ban Deltrax, he's impersonating the boss.

I don't see any proof.

Silly Kalphiter, the boss cannot impersonate themselves!

Silly Kalphiter, the boss cannot impersonate themselves!
herself*

I think this is the most long lasting server...

Ban Kalphiter, she's a whining complaining 5 year old.

There is no reason to ban her if she didn't do anything bad to the server/the players
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 03:25:13 PM by zombiecookie »

There is no reason to ban her if she didn't do anything bad to the server/the players
Kalphiter was being sarcastic, if you haven't noticed.

I told Jetz to fix the spelling for Master Chief, but he made it freakier like he was drunk. But I have no idea if Jetz fixed it

To all the many admins of this server, I think IkeTheGeneric should not be an admin due to him being abusive on other servers, such as Tango's server. I was just on there, and he banned my friend for 120 minutes for "spam" when he was really flying around the server on his jet airplane, so then me and my brother were arguing with him about what he was banned for, then he just permanantly banned me and my brother for the reason "handicap". I do not think IkeTheGeneric is a good admin due to abuse, like in the above.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 04:28:26 PM by GeneralR98 »

To all the many admins of this server, I think IkeTheGeneric should not be an admin due to him being abusive on other servers, such as Tango's server. I was just on there, and he banned my friend for 120 minutes for "spam" when he was really flying around the server on his jet airplane, so then me and my brother were arguing with him about what he was banned for, then he just permanantly banned me and my brother for the reason "handicap". I do not think IkeTheGeneric is a good admin due to abuse, like in the above.
I disagree. Your friend probably just spammed a vehicle spawn in the middle of nowhere and flew around in it WITHOUT BUILDING A HALF DECENT BASE, which I might point out is generally AGAINST THE RULES. I'm pretty sure that you and your brother had no loving clue what you were talking about.

I disagree. Your friend probably just spammed a vehicle spawn in the middle of nowhere and flew around in it WITHOUT BUILDING A HALF DECENT BASE, which I might point out is generally AGAINST THE RULES. I'm pretty sure that you and your brother had no loving clue what you were talking about.
Um, you have probably never played that server because me and my brother have just built the best base ever, and he was flying his jet around to look for the plane that was attacking us, thus ike thought he was trying to spawnkill, so you are the one wrong in this situation.

Um, you have probably never played that server because me and my brother have just built the best base ever, and he was flying his jet around to look for the plane that was attacking us, thus ike thought he was trying to spawnkill, so you are the one wrong in this situation.
So is this "friend" also your brother or what? You're not making much sense here.

So is this "friend" also your brother or what? You're not making much sense here.
You are stupid, me, my brother, and my friend all were playing. Read it through again.