Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604417 times)

You are stupid, me, my brother, and my friend all were playing. Read it through again.
Well, your defense was that your brother didn't have a spammy base. This was your friend who got banned for spam I was referring to.

Hey, quit with the drama about some completely different server. Not our job to play judge over someone else's vague definition of a fort.

Hey, quit with the drama about some completely different server. Not our job to play judge over someone else's vague definition of a fort.
This argument went way out of hand, I started it off about Ike.

This argument went way out of hand, I started it off about Ike.
And I responded by pointing out that Ike was NOT being a badmin, and proceeded to explain why, based on the server in question and it's rules.

I would say that Ike is a fine admin based on past experience of playing on servers.

Ike has done plenty to contribute to the server, and while I have had disagreements with him on some matters, I've never seen him do anything clearly abusive. He's staying.

Ike has done plenty to contribute to the server, and while I have had disagreements with him on some matters, I've never seen him do anything clearly abusive. He's staying.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 08:26:43 PM by GeneralR98 »

Hmm, i'll just delete my post because my stupid brother got into my account and posted all this stuff, sorry for that slight problem. And in MY opinion, Ike is great.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

To all the many admins of this server, I think IkeTheGeneric should not be an admin due to him being abusive on other servers, such as Tango's server. I was just on there, and he banned my friend for 120 minutes for "spam" when he was really flying around the server on his jet airplane, so then me and my brother were arguing with him about what he was banned for, then he just permanantly banned me and my brother for the reason "handicap". I do not think IkeTheGeneric is a good admin due to abuse, like in the above.

I didn't ban you, I kicked you for being a smartass and then you came back saying "badmin" "ike is a badmin", and then tango banned you.

Your friend was spamming into other people's bases and spawnkilling them, and I only banned him for two hours.

Hmm, Phantom lives!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 03:05:05 PM by GeneralR98 »

Phantom lives!

Oh yea, I looked at that on the outside of the arena..