Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604877 times)

Will someone eventually fix the glitch where your character is stunned, since it looks you were hit by the TF2 Sandman?
I'm not sure what the problem is here. When the stun effect is identical to the effect of being hit by a sandman, it is not unreasonable to depict it visually in the same way.

What is this A doing here? Is it telling us a message?!

If you can't see it while alive in the play area, don't ask about it.

In-game Name: Turfy
BL_ID: 30562
Application: Administrator
 Administrative Experience:  I've been Super-Admin on many popular servers including: Christy Redfield's Blockombat, and Lolz??(now OrangeMan)'s Freebuild. I have been Admin on iloveipad's Freebuild, Raven's Server, all of OrangeMan's Origin Clan Servers(four or five in number, with up to 20 people), and very briefly, on Kalphiter's New Years Eve Prep. I also held a respected position on Dr.Zegobob’s Swordplay TDM as Moderator.

Recommendations:

OrangeMan BL_ID: 26810

Christy Redfield BL_ID: 37699

Alf BL_ID: 7829

Noodles BL_ID: 34801

Radioactive Mace BL_ID: 28093

Quacky BL_ID: 37452

Ice Cube BL_ID: 11763

Peanut3567 BLID: 4830

Why I should join the staff: I am a well-measured, trusted, and tolerant person, so I will not do weird and horrible things like destroying bricks, cussing out players, or randomly banning/kicking people, etc. Also, I have never been banned from a server for more than one minute, and, at one time, I was also the respected co-creator of a clan called Origin (dead).

Why I should be trusted: I am a confident but humble person and I will co-operate with and freely consider the ideas of my fellow admins and not arbitrarily reject those of players. I will fulfill my reputation as a trustworthy and knowledgeable person and will come to the aid of anyone who is need of help that is reasonable and within my power. I will use all my enthusiasm, judgmental tolerance and fairness to moderate your server with care.

Timezone: EST
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 07:22:53 AM by zombiecookie »

If you can't see it while alive in the play area, don't ask about it.
Words to live by.

It's part of the secret code!

Never-mind what I said before in this post, issue solved.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 08:23:30 PM by Dr_Zegobob »

Almost to new years, see you all next year!

As I was fighting I-Panda, I was trying to first get my Rocket Sentry to level 3, then help Mr FourteO' Streak get unstuck because he was caught inside the New Year's Room that I finished today. And when I got down the Holographic Steps, I saw Blockhead31735 fight him as he was Overweight, and when I somehow touched him from at least the lower left side of him, we both get pushed away and STUNNED. and then the Boss came from behind and killed me. So I think the main admins aren't fixing this glitch, and it also ruins the way you play as a certain class.

As I was fighting I-Panda, I was trying to first get my Rocket Sentry to level 3, then help Mr FourteO' Streak get unstuck because he was caught inside the New Year's Room that I finished today. And when I got down the Holographic Steps, I saw Blockhead31735 fight him as he was Overweight, and when I somehow touched him from at least the lower left side of him, we both get pushed away and STUNNED. and then the Boss came from behind and killed me. So I think the main admins aren't fixing this glitch, and it also ruins the way you play as a certain class.
It's not a bug. By chance the boss managed to slam someone else into you, which left you stunned.

That happens whenever someone dies by impacting you. It's either a penalty to you for being in their way and effectively being the cause of their death, or a reward for the boss for knocking someone into someone else. Whatever the case, look out for flying bodies.

The boss can also be stunned. Seen it happen to Penth once when he threw a spear, it landed right behind some guy, knocking them back into him. He was the backstabbed.

It's not a bug. By chance the boss managed to slam someone else into you, which left you stunned.

That happens whenever someone dies by impacting you. It's either a penalty to you for being in their way and effectively being the cause of their death, or a reward for the boss for knocking someone into someone else. Whatever the case, look out for flying bodies.

The boss can also be stunned. Seen it happen to Penth once when he threw a spear, it landed right behind some guy, knocking them back into him. He was the backstabbed.

Oh... well for some reason, it's somewhat turning quite large now since it might cause a bigass beatdown following being stunned.

and it also ruins the way you play as a certain class.
What classes are you trying to get behind players and have the boss shoot them into you, and what is the advantage?

At that time I'd say runner, or anything that's related or has alot of HP but it won't matter now since they've told me about the Stunned condition so I probably should have been a bit more careful.

Edit: Main reason was because I got caught in the crossfire between the Boss and Blockhead31735.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 05:32:51 PM by zoren580 »